Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
What's with all the cartoony sigs ;)?
More contrast in the shades..
-
Prooves chicken is the most orignal sig maker.
I can, it's nice :P .
-
Yar. New sig by meh.
It's nice but people need to work on getting the outline color right, the grey outline needs to be much darker, and the face outline needs to be more brown.. Why is there like a really wierd random tree in the top right of the sig? With like a florecent green color..! Nice work though.
-
3d modeling :D
Ya, they looked pixniled. Cute bombs though :!:
-
BOBS AXES SUCK
Np, I registered, if you need any extras for any movies just drop me a pm on msn or these forums.
-
BOBS AXES SUCK
Right, well it was a good movie, I liked the way that there was a story line, and that it was nicely made, few things I think could be fixed. Way too many newbies! Alot of them ruined it for me, next time you should try a very empty server :P . It was pretty slow in the middle area when you guys are deciding to go own bob, that got slightly boring, but when it makes the switch into the fast moving music and you start running I really liked that, gave a good sense of action. The first music used was, well, bad, if there was decent music, like just a beat of drums in the background that would have been alot better, I kept thinking about muting! I loved the spell at the end, that was funny. For the next movie I think more action is a must! But I really liked the way this movie was made, and you guys have loads of potential, I look forward to seeing more stuff! 8.5/10!
-
BOBS AXES SUCK
Downloading now - will give a review when watched :wink: .
-
Rate my clan banner..
I normaly give alot of C&C, but there really is nothing wrong with it, good job.
-
The many versions of my sig
Look how much different neatening up lines made.. :!:
-
More Nude Blondes!
hey, i made your sig, not you. i'd like it if you didnt claim that you made it. thanks He has random sig script.
-
Rate My First sgi <3
Very easy to do.. And it doesn't have a border 3
-
fake> Congratulations, you just advanced a nooby level
Best fake i've seen in a while, good job.
-
new siggy for meeeeeee.
It's nice, but I doubt that leather would look the same as metal.. He should have changed that tbh.
- New sig 8)
-
which sig should i use?
They both are.. horrible, but use the one you have now, people who call the game "Prayerscape" are pathetic, please, don't use it.
-
My art
Hey I remember you, welcome back.. But hold on, that space scene.. Nadril and Ryan sold a sig with that planet in to someone :shock: .
-
Pixel Sig shaded (in progress) (rich & pker)
Nice, you are definately improoving. (Make granite shield bigger though :P .)
- testy test
-
what is this
Welcome to the media board :roll: .
-
my new mascot sig
People just shouldn't make these things, they aren't fun, and they last for ages. People make ones to rival them, then they try and make things that kill them then the ones that kill them get rivaled etc etc etc.. JUST STOP PL()Z?
-
The Gates (New Pictures Added)
The avatar looks like a pair of underwear :lol: .. Nice photography though.
-
Need Some Help/Ideas With A Signature...
Hmm it's ok, but I don't like it because.. A) There is no focal point, you might wanna add those wierd red people you got in your avatar into it. B) Not enough contrast, it all flows way to easily. I think this could turn out nicely if you changed the purple, to a different color.. And maybe add a render. OR you could just leave it the way it is :lol: .
-
Daily Sketch Thread-It is BACK!- topic: angels @@@@@@@@@
Futuristic eh.. Sounds good, starting something now.
-
Rate my Latest Pixel
Give a stronger outline to the rune color, the arm across his chest blends in too much. Yeah I agree with Quer about the eyes.. And also he doesn't really have a neck, and his head seems out of place, move his head up a bit, or give him a bit of a neck, also hes missing a amulet (makes a massive difference, trust me).. Nice though, nice..
-
Daily Sketch Thread-It is BACK!- topic: angels @@@@@@@@@
Can do anything here, pixel is welcome.. And it doesn't have to be on what the topic is.. This isn't my topic but I guess that's probally close to what Tttia would say :P , i'm waiting for next update to do something, big things doesn't give me inspiration :) .