Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I remember you, good to see another decent artist coming back.
  2. I think the dragon is in quite a good size, I mean if you saw a dragon the size of a human you would kerpwn it, but this one actually looks scary :P .
  3. Looks veryyyyyyy good, only issue is the size of the head, it looks almost too long (height-wise) But if you lower down the top hairline it should look fine, good work!
  4. Yep.
  5. Not his, that's for sure.
  6. Yeah moon is right.. I suggest that you add shadows to everything, like make the shadow for the dragon not beggining at his feet but further down so that it gives the impression it is in the air, yeah I like it, good job.
  7. Bye, you gave some good C&C to alot of people, have fun not being here :lol: .
  8. Too busy to be minimalistic, too empty to be abstract... Blue and purple.. are you crazy?
  9. Nice to see another one from you, very nicely done. Few things I think would make it look nicer. Maybe a sun of some kind? Or something else in the sky.. ALSO, I had a idea, you could have the birds in the sky making out a heart shape, I think that would look great, good work though.
  10. The stars and background are cool, but the planet is blurry and has no definition, good work though.
  11. Go there then nub :cry: .
  12. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    It's a good sig but why do you want it rated.. It's not as if we can give C&C..
  13. http://artpad.art.com/?icgx9vikn7w :lol:
  14. Incorrect. No, if you can't draw i'm preaty sure you won't be able to pixel well... I never draw and I can pixel reasonably..
  15. NO idea what the hell is supposed to be going on in that..
  16. Very nice drawing, starting coloring now :P , I love this kinda thing :lol: .
  17. I'm going to kill you... Yeah looks nice, not sure about it being yellow..
  18. Your a noob! I challenge you to a DM! :lol: .
  19. Something wierd going on here, I highly doubt that you would have made all that, and that border, to sell for these prices..
  20. On it. Are you having first prize 1 mill, second prize 700k, third 300k? or something like that..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.