Everything posted by vmser
-
Donating blood?
7% is the number I was taught at school.
-
Donating blood?
So far I think Ive donated 6 times or so... Rules over here are: - Over 18 years - No new sexual partners during the past 6 months - No risk-behaviour towards AIDS or STD's - Not having had a tattoo in the past year and some others... In my case I think they drained about 400cc's Doesn't hurt a bit... and I'd suggest anyone that can donate to do so. You never know when YOU might be the one needing some.
- Dutch
- Dutch
-
Fiji Water, Is There A Difference?
Minerals dont harm you, its the bacteria ;)
-
Hypothetical Scenario: If Tip It got a membership program?
Join me and set your profile not to display signatures ;)
-
Indianapolis Colts- We Did It Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, what is this all about? :P (these kind of threads do need some info if you want to have them around here ;) )
-
The Belief-o--matic
. Unitarian Universalism (100%) 2. Secular Humanism (98%) 3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (93%) 4. Liberal Quakers (87%) 5. Nontheist (85%) 6. Theravada Buddhism (76%) 7. BahÃÆÃâÃâá'ÃÆÃâÃâàFaith (73%) 8. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (73%) 9. Neo-Pagan (63%) 10. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (59%) 11. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (57%) 12. Sikhism (54%) 13. New Thought (50%) 14. Reform Judaism (50%) 15. Taoism (48%) 16. New Age (47%) 17. Orthodox Quaker (46%) 18. Jehovah's Witness (45%) 19. Ma[racist term]a Buddhism (42%) 20. Scientology (38%) 21. Eastern Orthodox (36%) 22. Islam (36%) 23. Orthodox Judaism (36%) 24. Roman Catholic (36%) 25. Jainism (29%) 26. Seventh Day Adventist (28%) 27. Hinduism (25%) Officially Im a roman catholic. Right.
-
Yawn, A Sleeping Thread
that works for me as well. some experts say reading in dim light helps. do that for 10 min and you should be fine. That either makes you sleepy or gives you a horrible headache... Dunno if its worth it.
-
Black Wii sequel - Blue Xbox! glows in dark...
[bleep] edit: cant even say t3h Pee-EYE-en-Pee? [bleep]! Edit 2: [bleep] wow 50 cent is not gonna enjoy tip it for sure yea; tipit has a censor that rivals runescape itself. It cannot possibly get any worse as when try tried to refrain all non-game-related chat in game though.. THAT was bad.
-
Take the TIF OT quiz.
Woo! Corrected scores! (just missed the car one :( Even though I read that thread...)
-
Yawn, A Sleeping Thread
As for the heating: I have it too but not as bad as you. I have it all the time though. I could walk in 5 degrees C in a T-shirt and not feel cold.. According to my gf I just radiate a lot of heat (and that's just literally, not going into other stuff on this board). No idea howcome. But I get too warm really easily.
-
Where you have you been, and what lang. do you speak?
Speaking: Dutch, French, English, German Been in: Belgium, France, Monaco, Luxemburg, The Netherlands, UK, Austria, Switserland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic. Hoping to ever go to: Sweden, Finland, Portugal, Greece, Australia
-
Is it possible to record the sounds from runescape?
Mp3 is NOT a free format ;)
-
Anyone speak Vietnamese (or related languages-translation)?
If that IS vietnamese and his translation is correct you just have to find food-related items I guess :D
-
Take the TIF OT quiz.
Correct answers - If I remember them all correctly that is. 1) camobizkit 2) Fook A Ji, served time in jail for it apparently 3) Hug and spread the love 4) dusqi / mad4u689 5) runescape insane asylum 6) KnightLite 7) Oy 8) Gugge 9) darkrick 10) indy500fan / vmser / timmay929 11) SHIPPOU 12) Don\\\\\'t worry, it looks perfectly sta 13) ixfd64 14) ks_jeppe 15) Italian 16) Militaris 17) indy500fan 18) Mr_Putter 19) The Dreamweb 20) Eelspremiers
-
Hypothetical Scenario: If Tip It got a membership program?
and Im trying my best to report the 'bad ads' quick enough, unfortunately it sometimes takes a while before they are actually gone...
-
Take the TIF OT quiz.
Mind if I post the correct answers here in a small font?
-
Take the TIF OT quiz.
130/200 for rick's test without looking up after correcting some of the mistakes (still without looking up): 180/200 Still failed the location one, and the one about the car. (I only knew Gugge's location by heart so I guessed wrong 2 times lol)
-
Take the TIF OT quiz.
Guess Ill go make it. Im not even sure of the question in which Im listed lol :D
-
Hypothetical Scenario: If Tip It got a membership program?
You WANT to bully the server? It's there for a reason ;) Bandwidth issues, they try to keep this 56k-friendly and such Once again thatd clutter the board with oversized sigs, drawing away attention from the content too much Im not really against having that larger, unless having it too long stretches your post too much (avatars, post counts, RSN etc already stretch the shorter posts by a fair bit) Access to a forum should be because you belong there (due to the nature of the board) and NOT because you paid for it... What should be added then? There's a free one and the number of people using it is already very limited, a paying one would be.. obsolete. Fail to see why that is an advantage... Only leads into discussing it before its release and thus showing off on forums 'I can read this and you can't ' The crew works hard to make things for THE ENTIRE PUBLIC. The crew does this voluntarily and should NOT be working for 'the elite few'. It's never been the point of this site/community. No. If Tip.it would turn into a money farming thing I'd probably even just move on. If you want to support this website, just click the ads!
-
What have happend to all the old schoolers now?
Tommie: If that's aimed at me, I just edited out his indecent stuff.. He does have a point about the age issue and 'moving on' though. Which is on-topic, albeit it in a childish way. I've aged from 15 to 21... and so have many of us. Studies at uni / work / starting a family of our own.. Such things draw you away from things like online games..
-
Withdrawal Symptoms, From Runescape?
We shall go no further. If this turns into any more flames I'll do what's needed.
-
What have happend to all the old schoolers now?
Hey yourmother did you had a pker named soemthing like y0ur mother? obviously!
-
Active classic accounts.
Heh, nice to see a familiar face pop in again!