Everything posted by vmser
-
For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years
DeviousMUD was DeviousMUD, it had a fair way to go before turning into RuneScape... And thus cannot be considered RuneScape. And once again, wikipedia = user-made content. Don't take everything there for true without further questions..
-
For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years
You blame other info being wrong... Its just this topics start date and the 6 year reference thats confusing :P
-
For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years
Original post date: Dec 24, 2005 10:46 pm So by now there ARE indeed people that have played for 6 years.
-
Very Old RSC pics
Makes you wish the game itself supported that..
-
What have happend to all the old schoolers now?
1) Lightning is a woman. 2) She forgot the name, I think. I think Gamerr told me on IRC he knows it though. But I'm not sure.
-
Active classic accounts.
Wow, been a while since I heard from you!
-
May i ask you people to post illegal ad - thoughts here?
It is mainly a forum issue. Some of the ads you speak of I have reported over a week ago in the staff boards...
-
Favourite player of all time?
Speaking of that, have there ever really been any wars that didnt get crashed by other clans?
-
Code to each world?
Technically, notepad IS third party software, since neither you or jagex made it. What you produce with it yourself however isn't ;)
-
Active classic accounts.
Try getting the owners of them in here again then :D (I assume you know most of them anyway)
-
Favourite player of all time?
po2n star , known scammer and sorry pker galiga jr , no need to say any thing more about him. Galiga turned into such a newb. Way back when we use to be friends but after he made his pure.. he was a different pixel :( :-k For what it's worth, dont trust sir_galiga with anything that isn't his. From what he told me on MSN he's been selling accounts/gp over ebay, never got in-game evidence against him though. (he now has an rs2 char xcharmanderx, and also some lvl 123 or so he shares with a mate/hacked/whatever, ryan.. and some numbers)
-
who ''USED'' to be the best top 5 pures
nowyoudie / daakpunk In earlier stages: kingpin and indigo flame
-
Active classic accounts.
vmser - account still available at 112 combat and 1440 total.
-
Badly pronounce the above user's name!
grey phone 618 Curious to see what one makes out of mine lol.
-
Do you still have an RSC account?
I still have mine (112 combat).
-
What have happend to all the old schoolers now?
I assume we can take Lightnings word for it.
-
Bad Server Response
I have no trouble at all using FF, IE or Opera..
-
Converting to MP3
Id suggest using Audacity for it, but it has no MP3 encoder aboard standardly. Ill just copy/paste what I found on it: That should work.
-
Who on TIF do you identify with most?
I forgot to mention you :( There's always an edit button :D
-
Who on TIF do you identify with most?
If I were to actually make a list itd probably mainly consist of ARENAscape people..
-
How to play Gamecube on you're monitor.
It MIGHT. Can't guarantee it though. Best way would be to try ;) Ive only got experience using it in the other direction. My external HD with movies => my gfs laptop => the DVD-player (tv didnt have the right connections) => the TV. And yes that worked :D
-
How to play Gamecube on you're monitor.
You can use your TV as a second monitor for your computer, but I think it might not be as easy otherwise... Depending on what connection your game cube has you might be able to connect it to a TV-card in your computer if you have one ( I have a pinnacle one which has a VCR connected to it so I can watch). If it comes with an S-video cable or so you might have a chance of getting that to work. However, its not exactly a standard component in most PCs. I have used this before to play my old Sega Master system games on my computer though. (Roms are easier to cheat with, but the keyboard controls = no good) This should probably be in Tech and Computers though
-
Has anyone met someone on TIF that they know IRL?
I found someones pack of beer irl on holidays in southern france. Later when I linked him to some photos I hosted he found my RS screenies dir. He was kind of surprised lol (he knew who I was)
-
Graphic Cards
according to this link: http://www.mpogd.com/games/game.asp?ID=460 the game has low requirements anyway, you dont have to pay attention to anything specific to match those. Id just go up to a store and ask them the best card they can get you within a certain budget ;)
-
headset
http://www.sansun.de/sansun/englisch/headset3.htm Thats mine. Cant find a reseller atm though