Everything posted by Jordanweb
-
After 7 trips with no dk drops...
I didn't know that 3.5 mil+ in one trip was sooooo bad... Edit: How long did the trip take you? Total sold for was 3.8m, all to me because i was the only one there when i got the drops. I was there about an hour, maybe a little longer. It was only 1 trip... Why do you hate on everything i do?
-
After 7 trips with no dk drops...
Warrior 1: Warrior 2: D axe 1: End of trip: I went as a hybrid to kill supreme then join Steiner 99 maging rex, and also teaching Steiner how to dk. After 3 rex kills and no drops, because Steiner had a bad start luring rex he was out of supplies so he had to tele. Then a few kills later i got a warrior ring, was very happy as i had done 7 trips so far and not had an item. Then another warrior, woot. THEN A D AXE!!!! \ Btw, this was my first trip taking a ring of wealth... i think that might have had something to do with it. : Rate. Thanks to: Ring of wealth - Bringing me luck Steiner 99 - Opening the door, making getting these drops possible :D The blogscapers who grats'd me
-
should there be a new skill?
Engineering would be hawt. :D
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Looked good, but why did you have your DDS so far away? I only have to move my mouse 1.5cm to go from the top of my invy to the bottom, not that far. :-w I think it's quite much more then 1,5 cm if I'm not wrong? nice for first attempt + i love your guide. Bleh, my mouse sensitivity is quite high and my resolution is aswell. And thanks.
-
rate me after 1 year of rs
10000/10, 2 hawt 99s and very good for 1 year. :) :D
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Looked good, but why did you have your DDS so far away? I only have to move my mouse 1.5cm to go from the top of my invy to the bottom, not that far. :-w
-
How should I achieve 99 crafting?
And because nowhere near enough dragonhides come into the market for alot of people to get 99. No, if there as a shortage the price would have increased. I thought the price did jump to 1650 each?
-
Defence training 20-33 f2p help
Zombies or skeletons.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Gnomish magics ftw?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CnLR1aQvgoE My first time pking.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Jordanweb
-
Are the highscores getting full?
Isn't that the whole point of HIscores?
-
How should I achieve 99 crafting?
And because nowhere near enough dragonhides come into the market for alot of people to get 99.
- RC or sell?
-
IRC troubles
Server: irc.tip.it Port: 6667 Channel: #runescape
-
Partyhats. Really Discontinued?
Jagex said they are... So it must be true!
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
Nowhere in my guide does it mention that you need to go into the armadyl eyrie, or even leave the area around the geiser for that matter; if someone decides to do so i will take no responsibility for their actions. :| Also my suggested inventories don't have mithril grapples in them so anyone following my guide wouldn't even be able to go in there. :-w
-
What boss's could i kill with profit?
Barrows is pointless(my opinion). With your stats you could solo or duo mage at dks.
-
Oi, ask here for wildy help
Doesn't this thread defeat the whole point of the Graveyard Help & Advice forum?
-
Dking set-up
Yep, maybe swap out the 5th p pot for another brew if you're soloing.
-
Dking set-up
I'd recomend a few more sara brews, other than that it looks great.
-
[FORUM] shockwave2_0_1.exe
Duh. O:)
-
~Pumpkin Crunchies~
Canned pumpkin? Never seen or heard of that before. :uhh:
-
bank pics
It's done by taking screenshots of the whole bank and editing them together.
-
rarest item in runescape?
Probably p+ steal hasta or something... :-k