Everything posted by ovorette
-
Duplicate Item Thread
This topic http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=565760 is really old and some of the information is out of date but it may be the guide you were thinking of. I think you need a clue in your inventory to get the chart.
-
rc for dummies
Definitely the Abyss. Unless you have Spirit Graahk capabilities in Summoning - then either route. Oh, and make sure you have the small and medium pouches to carry essence in. And I think you can get a large one at level 50. Here is a link to Abyss information. http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=abyss.htm#unlock
-
08-July-2009 Mobilising Armies + patch notes
Apparently not. At least not according to this person. http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?74,75,67,59125403 I was curious about this myself and the only thing I could find was the above post on the RS forums.
-
How to open a saved post?
Go to the User Control Panel at the top of the forum. Select "Manage Drafts", I think it is. That should bring up any saved posts you have.
-
Green Dragon Slayer Assignmt
I wondered why you asked and I just knew I was missing out on something great. : Thanks for this info!
-
Green Dragon Slayer Assignmt
No, my slayer level is 58.
-
Green Dragon Slayer Assignmt
Whats the difference between brutal and normal drags?? Lol. I was curious too so I looked them up in the Beastiary. Apparently a WHOLE LOT of hitpoints. Plus, they mage and melee you both. Won't be going there for a while ;) Edit to add the link to the Beastiary for anyone interested: http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=924
-
Green Dragon Slayer Assignmt
All great suggestions. Thanks so much!
-
Ice Day for Penguins
It's the new Penguin Hunting area. Take Larry's boat from the Rock Crab area. Then run northeast to the polar bear and talk to him. Then you can jump across to the hunting area. Just did this yesterday myself. :D
-
Green Dragon Slayer Assignmt
Anyone know the least crowded spot for slaying these? I just want to get the assignment finished and they are very popular beasts! I can either range or melee and do not really care about the location, except I would rather not go to a Wilderness level that I am unable to teleport out of if necessary. :ohnoes: Speaking of ranging - are there spots for this? Thanks in advance for your help!
-
Reobtainable quest items?
Jester items can be reclaimed by searching the chest where you found it during the quest. Not sure about Kazard armour. Dr's gown you can reclaim in West Ardy from the Dr's cupboard. Pendant of Lucien can be reclaimed by either talking to or killing the Guardians in the temple of Ikov, depending on which side you took during the quest. Reclaiming is not at all an ordeal. Is that a cat training medal? I don't know of a use for it except for the Varrock achievement diary and even then I think you must get a new one. The Silverlight sword is no longer available after you have converted it to a Darklight but there really is no practical reason to keep it, just know you can't get another if you decide to drop it. Same for the dyed Silverlight and the Demonic Sigil. Not sure about that mithril and silver hatchet. The holy water can definitely be made by using your Book of Binding to enchant some vials and filling them at the pond in the Legends jungle. You will not need the blessed bowl to do it after the quest. I made some just recently.
-
Quickly to Rouges Castle
what obelisk teleportert? and whats the ce? Look at the getting around guide here http://tip.it/runescape/?page=getting_around.htm#others. Choose "Other Methods" and then scroll down to "Wilderness Teleport Portals" for explanation. There is also a link to the wilderness map so you can see where the obelisks are located - you will be transported from one to another random obelisk so several teleports may be necessary and you may run into Revenants along the way at each obelisk. I think "ce" refers to the Chaos Elemental.
-
Edgar's Rose quest
It's not necessarily at the very top level of Trolheim. I found it farther down the mountain. Run your mouse over all of the grass-like tufts.
-
f2p banking
This guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=560977 is probably sorely out of date but it might help remind you of some things you are missing.
-
crafting help
Yes, finally !, a reliable way to boost crafting. Here is the link to the crafting potion detail in the items database: http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=8635 The potion is a fairly new addition so it might take some time to buy on the GE.
-
"Contact!" difficulties...
Good luck! It took me many, many trials to beat this quest but the strategy I outlined worked best in the end.
-
"Contact!" difficulties...
I know this will sound counter-intuitive but try wearing a mix of good range/melee defensive gear while using magic as your weapon and praying against your weakest combat skill. Use one of the high-hitting spells like Iban's Blast (?) from a distance while wearing full rune, for example. Edit: And of course use the best stat boosting potions you can get your hands on.
-
Tip.It Times
I would read here viewtopic.php?f=60&t=770816
-
Elemental Mess-up.
Or maybe you didn't repair the pipe above the tank?
-
Boots of Lightness
Just go down the stairs in the dungeon south of the ranging guild, take a light and something to slash a web with. The boots regenerate so you can take several pair if you like.
-
Training on PVP Worlds
Aha! Thank you.
-
Training on PVP Worlds
Is there a bonus to the experience gained by training skills on player vs. player worlds? If so, is the bonus limited to certain skills and what are they? I thought I read that this is the case, but I certainly could be mistaken.
-
Re-obtaining magic secateurs
Would storing them with the leprechaun solve your problem? I keep mine there.
-
Holy Water - Legends
I think all you need is the book of binding and another bowl, which will not need to be blessed this time. Use empty vials on the book to enchant them and then fill them with water from the pool. Bullroarer is not needed - which is fortunate because I don't think there is a way to get another.
-
Playing Flute (Ratcatchers)
Your sheet of music has eight notes to play and the flute has eight pages. The first note on the sheet music is placed on the first page of the flute, the second note on the music is placed on the second page of the flute, and so on until you have placed each note. Be sure to pay attention to the high octave on one of the latter notes - it looks like a gust of wind. If this doesn't solve the problem for you, at least it might point you in the right direction.