Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. Maybe you're gay? Wouldn't that be a relief. Being a bit sexist makes you gay now? I just don't like women very much - I find them boring. Don't get me wrong, most men are boring too, it's just not quite so bad. Oh, I don't actually think you're gay, I was just wondering how you'd react.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    For some reason I've been having difficulty understanding what you've been posting lately.
  3. Well, for one, the person needs to be able to understand basic logic, and not be a complete [bleep]ing moron.
  4. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    No, not even close. Thank god for that. I agree. :twss: That wasn't even funny in the slightest. Exactly the point.
  5. There's a thread just like this every 8-9 months. rofl. I'd explain what attracts me, but It'd be pointless, and I don't feel like it, maybe some other time. inb4boobs. EDIT: damn too late.
  6. lol at the text. and very naise. unspam: got this with all the kwuarm I had in my bank.
  7. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    No, not even close. Thank god for that. I agree. :twss:
  8. ep

    deathdrow replied to Robert_R's topic in Help and Advice
    It worked the other way around from what i understood, and that's an old bug that they fixed I thought.
  9. Why not just use broad bolts? and you can go to the mine south of draynor, there's a few mith and addy rocks there, generally empty.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    holy [bleep] my hair is nasty. it's unbelievably [bleep]ing long, and ugly as hell, and horribly cut. I need a god damn haircut. badly. ):
  11. first non combat 80. Plus I can cook my sharks now.
  12. thanks for the tip. unspam: level I got from those pengs. :D
  13. But the U.S has 1$ coins..... Well I know they have coins, but I don't think those are in circulation anymore. anyways, I was being a [bleep] and correcting someone pointlessly, [bleep] off now.
  14. Pretty much anything by dr.acula. [yt]OK_P_b59lug[/yt] [yt]9cqi_0G5APc[/yt]
  15. Tainted love-marilyn manson.
  16. deathdrow replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Why is manson bad? D: I'd love to see modest mouse sometime. I just bought tickets for when manson's here in october. I'm very happy. floor seats too. :D
  17. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I JUST BOUGHT MANSON TICKETS FOR WHEN HE'S COMING!@#$ :D :D floor seats ftw.
  18. Under normal circumstances, yes. You can refuse anyone service if you want (not on a basis of race, gender, religion ect...). However this is entirely different, since they had his car. It's not the woman's job to count pennies. If he wants his car back then he can walk home and roll them up or come up with some bills then come back. Why not? If I paid her in bills, she'd have to count them AND add them, seeing as I live in America, where there aren't any $88 bills. If your car is towed, it's your duty to come up with the fee, and she is being paid to handle whatever paperwork is entailed AND ensure the payment is the appropriate amount. That's EXACTLY her job, in fact, it's what she's being paid for. This is what I was thinking. Yes, the quantity does seem a bit crazy but do you think she would have accepted it if he paid in something like... 88 $1 coins? bills* Nice attempt to correct him on something that he wasn't even wrong about. Just so you know, there are actually a few different $1 coins. Anyways, if I were the lady I would have just trusted him and taken them to a coin counting machine later. I would rather save hours doing that even if they gave me a few dollars short of the amount due. oh I know there are coins, I live in canada, we have loonies. I was just saying it's bills, because it's in the U.S.
  19. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm one day ahead of you. Well, maybe the same "day" because of time change. 4 days behind me. Had a mate over for Thursday until today (Sat.) He came down 800Kms to visit. He wants to move back down here (will stay in a bus at the back of the place they used to live in as they are good friends with the current owners) but his dad wasn't want him to leave him. Currently got my young cousins over for the night, it is (now) Sunday and am hungry, we only got popcorn and possibly some leftovers from dinner. Getting dragged to church tomorrow, I'll probably fall asleep during the sermon.... Atleast I get to talk with some friends for an hour or 2 afterwards. Also bought purple skinnys on Friday. I have a pair of purple skinnies, I don't like them anymore, they faded like hell, and look like a dirty white color. The pockets are tiny too.
  20. I had to "Urban Dictionary" that. #-o Hwat did you have to urban dictionary? et tu est une pamplemousse.
  21. Under normal circumstances, yes. You can refuse anyone service if you want (not on a basis of race, gender, religion ect...). However this is entirely different, since they had his car. It's not the woman's job to count pennies. If he wants his car back then he can walk home and roll them up or come up with some bills then come back. Why not? If I paid her in bills, she'd have to count them AND add them, seeing as I live in America, where there aren't any $88 bills. If your car is towed, it's your duty to come up with the fee, and she is being paid to handle whatever paperwork is entailed AND ensure the payment is the appropriate amount. That's EXACTLY her job, in fact, it's what she's being paid for. This is what I was thinking. Yes, the quantity does seem a bit crazy but do you think she would have accepted it if he paid in something like... 88 $1 coins? bills* and legally she doesn't have to accept it unless it's rolled. gorram. lol weed.
  22. deathdrow replied to nerdattack16's topic in Off-Topic
    Grilled cheese ftw.
  23. LOL and wrong forum. viewforum.php?f=77 goes there and I do believe the topic already on it is where stuff like this should go. viewtopic.php?f=77&t=784049

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.