Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
lurkers ftw?
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
if you guys make your thingy at niagra falls can I come? it's only like, I'm not sure how many hours away, but not that long.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Damnit, no. That is not what she said. She never said anything. She had no reason to. She is deaf, mute, and I choked her. She did not say that or anything! My point is, "That's what she said" annoys the hell out of me. rofl, you "choked her" ;)
-
Real life pictures - 3
You look like a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while, I think he got lung cancer. O_o >_> :( oh my, that I really wrote that down wrong, I didn't mean for that to be all like, yeah. I apologise.
-
Harry Potter vs. Twilight
harry potter is better. for many reasons, which I'm sure have already been stated.
-
Left 4 Dead
every game I get into has been really really bad, and it seems like everyone is having connection issues. it's annoying.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Marylin manson-A place in the dirt.
- Reading
-
Giant Trampoline! NEW QUESTION!
trampolines are fun, but not fun when you bounce off accidentally and faceplant on your lawn.
- Today...
-
Need some advice about a friend (details inside)
or you could not be a total [kitty], and just tell him to quit being a [bleep] and only liking you for your possessions. He's probably gonna want to stop hanging out with you if you tell him he's not gonna be able to play your xbox all the time.
-
The Running Thread
I used to be able to run, but now I can't because it hurts like [bleep]. and the doctor told me why.
-
Real life pictures - 3
You look like a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while, I think he got lung cancer.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
and those [wagon] who put their toothbrush in the wrong hole, my toothbrush holder hole is the first one I don't how many times I'm gonna have to tell them, ITS MINE. >.<
-
Today...
you are officially an ultratastic uber nerd. and you should probably take a break, because you're gonna turn into a fat little creepy kid all alone in a dark room, with buggy eyes, and greasy hair, and greasy skin, only eating quick meals, and leaving the room solely for bathroom breaks, and you'll eventually become one with your computer and end up turning into the trapper keeper in southpark. Yesterday I actually played rs for the first time in months, and I enjoyed myself. D: I slept really well last night. It was nice, now I have outdoor ed work to do. and does anyone know what the hell avast yee scurvy dogs is supposed to mean, because my friend keeps texting it to me, every half hour or so, and I'm very confused. I realize it's pirate speak, but I don't know what it means.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Same thing but with pretty much every liquid food product: ketchup, honey, and chocolate syrup come to mind. I never get any of those on my hands, except on the rare ocassion syrup, but that's cause it oozes out.
-
Weightlifting - Your RL STR Lvl :D
but that's not possible! O:
- My school bag/s
-
So, how old are you guys?
how are you a crewbie and only 15? I'm impressed. I'm fifteen, and a half.
-
What slayer tasks do you block?
kalphites, black drags, hellhounds, and black demons.
-
What would you do if Zezima pmed you and said hi?
I'd lol.
-
What is your favourite quest and why?
I remember having really enjoyed doing recruitment drive, or one of those early fally knights ones.
-
Most valuable item that you accidentally high alched?
my d sq. I got really mad after that.
-
Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~
I thought the ge didn't count? and I have like fifty of these saved onto my computers. like, ones I took.
-
Today...
aw [bleep], I came on tif yesterday. >.< I had that yesterday. Today, My head hurt like hell. We barely did anything in school, except for the in class french exam, which is done in groups, and I'm the only one working, which is odd, because I thought they were the type of kids who'd actually do work. I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I'm not sure why, but something with my foot is making it excruciatingly painful to put too much pressure on.