Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Image Warz
THEYRE BLASTING OF AGAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN! *twinkle*
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
620
-
A game everyone loves!!!!
damn. I lost.
-
Rate what i ate
10/10 a plate of nachos, because that's what I've decided I'm going to go make and eat. and the last thing I ate was the rest of a bag of regular miss vickys chips.
-
Type your fourum name with your elbow!
I'm gonna try again. c vdfxzghvbhcvfrlosw DDDD: I failed.
-
Rate what i ate
depends what type. but 8/12 4 chocolate eggs, a croissant, and sloppy joes.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
270
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
D: I'm breaking up with you D: And drow, what the [bleep] are you on? 8/10 what the [bleep] am I on? and 8/10
-
Type your fourum name with your elbow!
dewsathbdfrowe
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I regret the way I've acted in many things throughout the past three or four days. I've done/said a lot of stupid things, and screwed myself over pretty badly. :( :(
-
Aurora Borealis Photographs
way better than the occasional ones I see around here. the ones I see are tiny, and aren't there for very long.
-
Dey took our jerbs!!
that made me lol hard.
- Songs that make you CRINGE
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
I just finished watching The Reader. It was a bit of an odd movie, I don't think I fully understood it. I did enjoy it, and It was a pretty good movie. Lots of nudity though.
-
Pirate Bay founders lose trial
How else would I listen to good stuff in the car? plug the ipod in.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
6/12> 3/6
-
Do your parents still treat you like a small child?
:lol: If I yelled at my mom for doing that, she'd be like (in a low voice, mind you), "I'm sorry..." thats not really a good thing.
-
Rate what i ate
you forgot to rate. -50/10 for the porkchops because its piggy. and 2/10 for the mac sneeze because it's not really real food. I last had a brownie. with icing on top.
-
Tell A Joke About The Above Username!
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/12> 5/6> 2.5/3> 1.25/1.50> 0.625/0.75> 0.3125/0.375> 0.15625/0.1875> 0.078125/0.09375> 0.0390625/0.046875- How could life be better?
if everyone were dead.- Songs that make you CRINGE
anything by 3oh3, dot dot curve, all the bands like that. nickelback, evanescence, most newer rap, almost all pop. and falloutboy.- 0.999...=1 and why people believe it is false.
wait, so does that mean 1.999... is equal to two? I don't quite get this.- Post facts about your childhood!
you're black? I thought you were asian. Asians have a different skin tone than white people. No way? really? - Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.