Everything posted by deathdrow
-
worst pain ever inflicted on you
a kid at my school ripped his scrote open last year. he was biking, and hit the brakes, spun the handle bar and went forward, brake pressy thing stabbed into it, and then he got thrown off the bike while it was still in, and ripped it open.
-
SAT and ACT
I envy the American education system. stupid quebec being all stupid and having stupidnessy stupidfullness. I hate the reform.
-
toothpaste and cds?
apparently you can fix scratches on cds with toothpaste. does it actually work? If so, how do you do it? and do you need a specific type of toothpaste?
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9/12
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
430
-
Press the button game!
a flock of sheep come and suffocate you with their wooly woolyness. *presses the button that the first person after the OP pressed*
- The Sig Rating Game
-
Real life pictures - 3
you look a hell of a lot different without the beard and the long hair.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
maybe she died. The thoughts crossed my mind, but I hope not. did you ever try calling her randomly one day to see if she'd pick up? then you could know if she was still alive.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
maybe she died.
- Today...
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/12
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
440
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
girls only get annoyed at flirting if you're good friends with them, and it really makes them uncomfortable because they don't think of you that way at all. or if you're waaaay over the top about it. but some girls like that too.
-
What would you have done?
same thing happened to me, but I knew the girl who owned the phone. She's one of those really [bleep]y girls who has way too much money and takes everything for granted, thinks she's better than everyone else, and acts like the world revolves around her. I kept her phone. stupid [bleep] got another god damn blackberry the next day.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
20
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
fixed. I didn't get when the guy got angry about being called seal. but that was surprisingly good. cause the accountant guy was talking about strippers.
-
South Park - Season 13 discussion
that episode was pretty. yucky. just. ew.
- Get to 1000
-
If you could have a custom rank...
thats reallly really really lame. Yeah I kind of have to agree there. you're back!
-
If you could have a custom rank...
thats reallly really really lame.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
50
-
Starting to hate my brother more and more
I can't tell wether or not that was sarcasm. sarcasm is hard to figure out on the internet.
-
Iowa, and now Vermont, Pass Same-Sex Marriage Laws
marriage has absolutely nothing to do with reproducing.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
70