Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. I eat them now. they taste really good.
  2. lol, this is the seventh or eighth time I've lost today.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    :thumbup: I have to write a 500 word essay on why I don't deserve to pass. then he'll pass me.
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    maybe they put cameras into objects you own. or they gave you conficker or they took apart the insides of normal household objects or the police came to search your house but you weren't there so they just did, and then left. or phonetaps. or maybe they put cameras in your toilet. just like on that episode of law and order or maybe it was an april fools jokes. or maybe it was the leprachauns. they're everywhere, and all they do is [bleep] with you. :cry: I hate the leprachauns. they took the acid from my science class. uhmm. today blew balls. I got a 48 in outdoor ed.
  5. 10/12 my sig fails hard.
  6. [bleep]ing christ nub. use hide tags. 290
  7. tom hanks doesn't work as robert langdon. its just. no. pourquoi?
  8. viewtopic.php?f=81&t=258 theres already a sticky and wrong forum.
  9. call kids help phone?
  10. Ashbury Heights-Cry Havoc
  11. well. he can't afford fancy presents. he spends all the money on smokes.
  12. deathdrow replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    -12
  13. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't worst I've ever done was nailed and duct taped her door shut.
  14. Post 1k for you. actually it was on the summer songs thread.
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh my lord... :shock: oh your lord? That's fracking weird! She's eight?!? yeah I know. and she also saran wrap pranked herself. I don't understand her.
  16. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh my lord... :shock: oh your lord?
  17. touches wet soppy squirrels?
  18. the moon because he didn't like the taste of...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.