Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DFWILL

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DFWILL

  1. Khan was saying gf to the war... not what gamerr posted.
  2. WOW gj akel considering it was your first time in turrets and out massed Good win however lgz.
  3. wow great war guys.. Soz I couldn't make... Was in car for 9 hours!@!@ :(
  4. +1 ^... Gf lgz Bl next time por.. Very talented for your levels
  5. gf... wasnt there... maybe a rm down the line.. both warlords were missing :(
  6. LOL I saw some of this before getting koed by some randoms :(.... Gj se
  7. Okay, just to be honest, that was the first time I've ever heard/read someone from Lgz say something about a matched war and not laugh at it. ROFL :lol:
  8. DFWILL replied to infinitone's topic in Clan Discussions
    yea i lol'ed when a clan asked for a cap of 40 for another clan.. and full out for them... :lol:
  9. Gratz csf!...ive seen some better pulls by DH though.. maybe 5 more ppl and score is even closer :ohnoes:
  10. sorry I couldn't make df... I'm glad it was an enjoyable war and maybe we can put toward a better effort once we get our weight up a bit. :thumbsup:
  11. I'm sorry I couldn't make df... Very impressive pull cr... Maybe in a few months we can stand a better chance ;)
  12. gf tk :thumbsup: .. Soz I couldn't make df... And harnam I seriously cannot understand anything u type lol :P
  13. GJ guys!! double win for me today :D.... won tennis tourney and u guys wonnn!! great pull considering all of the people that said they would not be able to attend and the fact that am8 didnt have a mic :? anywho gf PF and <3 All DF ~RUNE <3 :thumbsup:
  14. TR accept the loss, ppl misclick sometimes, (i know i have).... u guys got killed tbh and 2 steps will not change the outcome of the war. GJ TK.
  15. same goes for alk shack :)... And I'm posting this with my itouch :).. It was a pleasure warring u guys.
  16. gf lgz. Im smelling rm soon, hopefully one with no rule breaks and tardiness.
  17. tremendous war tdd, u flat out demolished us.
  18. l am8 ^^.
  19. Me and zq50 are pretty tight friends. :thumbsup: .. (gen in legendz/advisor on rh)... and i as well pmed him telling him that our war vs hp could run into our war with you guys... idk if he passed it on to you (infi) or jc... but there's another instance where we tried to prepare you guys that we could run over on time... now we didn't plan on having an hour and 45 min war vs hp... but there was substantial notification given to lgz that we could be late to your war. ~Rune
  20. Infin in your earlier post you said 6 left if I remember correctly (typing this on itouch..cant really look back).. You never said anything about 8 people leaving..
  21. Laik amate was told by dbz I believe, not uff.
  22. 62-48 now infin???? What ever happened to 70-50? :roll: 14 man advantage can easily be overcome....
  23. HAHA joe^^... ur tank was absolutely amazing.... and hilarious on skype :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.