Everything posted by DFWILL
-
The What Clan Would You Rather Join Thread
Tri :S Tk or NBK
-
[TWR] Downfall Defeats Lethality
Keep dreamin :P
-
[TWR] Dragon Hunters defeats Downfall
Khan was saying gf to the war... not what gamerr posted.
-
[TWR] Legendz V Akeldama
WOW gj akel considering it was your first time in turrets and out massed Good win however lgz.
-
[TWR] Downfall defeats Masters of Dragons
wow great war guys.. Soz I couldn't make... Was in car for 9 hours!@!@ :(
-
[TWR] Legendz shipwreck Pirates of Runescape
+1 ^... Gf lgz Bl next time por.. Very talented for your levels
-
[TWR] Dragon Hunters defeats Downfall
gf... wasnt there... maybe a rm down the line.. both warlords were missing :(
-
Se defeats TR, DK+ZH
LOL I saw some of this before getting koed by some randoms :(.... Gj se
-
[TWR] Legendz V Alkaedalatin
Okay, just to be honest, that was the first time I've ever heard/read someone from Lgz say something about a matched war and not laugh at it. ROFL :lol:
-
i lol'ed
yea i lol'ed when a clan asked for a cap of 40 for another clan.. and full out for them... :lol:
-
[TWR] CSF defeats DH
Gratz csf!...ive seen some better pulls by DH though.. maybe 5 more ppl and score is even closer :ohnoes:
-
[TWR] TDMWL defeats Downfall
sorry I couldn't make df... I'm glad it was an enjoyable war and maybe we can put toward a better effort once we get our weight up a bit. :thumbsup:
-
[TWR]Crimson Raiders Defeats Downfall.
I'm sorry I couldn't make df... Very impressive pull cr... Maybe in a few months we can stand a better chance ;)
-
[TWR]Tempted Killers versus Downfall
gf tk :thumbsup: .. Soz I couldn't make df... And harnam I seriously cannot understand anything u type lol :P
-
[TWR] Downfall defeats The Polish Fighters
GJ guys!! double win for me today :D.... won tennis tourney and u guys wonnn!! great pull considering all of the people that said they would not be able to attend and the fact that am8 didnt have a mic :? anywho gf PF and <3 All DF ~RUNE <3 :thumbsup:
-
[TWR] TK defeats TR
TR accept the loss, ppl misclick sometimes, (i know i have).... u guys got killed tbh and 2 steps will not change the outcome of the war. GJ TK.
-
[TWR] Downfall defeats Alkaedalatin
same goes for alk shack :)... And I'm posting this with my itouch :).. It was a pleasure warring u guys.
-
[TWR] Legendz Defeat Downfall
gf lgz. Im smelling rm soon, hopefully one with no rule breaks and tardiness.
-
[TWR]the Dark Daemons (tDD) defeats DownFall (DF)
tremendous war tdd, u flat out demolished us.
- [TWR] DF defeats HP
-
[TWR] Legendz Defeat Downfall
Me and zq50 are pretty tight friends. :thumbsup: .. (gen in legendz/advisor on rh)... and i as well pmed him telling him that our war vs hp could run into our war with you guys... idk if he passed it on to you (infi) or jc... but there's another instance where we tried to prepare you guys that we could run over on time... now we didn't plan on having an hour and 45 min war vs hp... but there was substantial notification given to lgz that we could be late to your war. ~Rune
-
[TWR] Legendz Defeat Downfall
Infin in your earlier post you said 6 left if I remember correctly (typing this on itouch..cant really look back).. You never said anything about 8 people leaving..
-
[TWR] Legendz Defeat Downfall
Laik amate was told by dbz I believe, not uff.
-
[TWR] Legendz Defeat Downfall
62-48 now infin???? What ever happened to 70-50? :roll: 14 man advantage can easily be overcome....
-
[TWR] DF defeats HP
HAHA joe^^... ur tank was absolutely amazing.... and hilarious on skype :P