Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 23,570.
  2. Alright, fair enough :). Also, have you been doing sinkholes? They are a D&D for Dungeoneering and give you tokens/experience as well, which can help you achieve more chaotics, faster :P. Regarding Slayer I guess you could also structure your prefer/block list to emphasize the moneymakers if you want or need more cash, but at the sacrifice of a bit of XP rates in Slayer.
  3. She looks remarkably calm, considering you have two deathly sharp weapons pointed at her. "Smile for the picture or else!" Just kidding though, congrats :P.
  4. I wouldn't quite say they are obselete, but between drygores being a relatively cheap tier 90 that tears through most things and so many other Ranged options, plus the tanking price of virtus wand and book, their uses are getting more and more niche. If someone has the time to dg for all those hours, they can probably make the money for the non-chaotic stuff with the same amount of time investment. You might want to reconsider combat for money though. If I'm not mistaken, Chaotic Spear is still the best in the game to go Corp with - that's one instance where they still rule the roost, for now anyway.
  5. 23,572. Thanks, I have had enough Velcro from my last encounter with Devnull. :o
  6. The next thing to get would probably be chaotic crossbow and offhand, and then I suppose staff, if you're set on chaotics. At the moment there is an armadyl crossbow that can be paired with an off-hand ccb, but no off-hand Armadyl crossbow. However, a spoiler type image strongly hints that may change next week..for now, we're not sure. In any case unless you are doing a DG marathon over the weekend, you can cross that bridge when you get to it :lol:. Bear in mind there are other viable alternatives to chaotics in the other combat styles as well, like a royal crossbow (two-handed) and armadyl battlestaff or virtus wand and book for similar tier Range and Magic, if you have the patience (brandishing at QBD) or money (buying Armadyl battlestaff or preferably, virtus wand and book) as well. But if those aren't really your thing that's perfectly understandable, just thought I should mention it.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Of course people want to hang out the minute you sit down to get work done. It's the Murphy's law of friendships :P. Today is Friday but for some reason it keeps feeling like Saturday...probably because it's so empty and there is light traffic and few cars are parked on the sides of the street today.
  8. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What kind of pasta was it? Was it plain or did it have sauces on it? Just plain bowtie type pasta out of a box, no sauce on it...maybe I should have covered it. Oh well, I hate to waste food but it was probably 30 cents worth...
  9. 23,574. Wrong way, Matt :P.
  10. Oh, I see, my mistake :P. Well then to train combat (on F2P) probably killing fleshies, either melee or ranged, is a good bet. The zombies mixed in there could get a tad annoying until you're high enough combat to avoid being auto-attacked but otherwise that is probably a close to an ideal spot. You could also safespot lesser demons for Ranged, alternatively. You didn't really answer my other questions though, so I'm still not completely sure what you are looking for.
  11. Hello, and welcome to TIF! :) First off, I assume you are playing RS3. Are you asking how to train combat or suggestions for things to do? I notice you're F2P - are you planning to buy/open to buying membership in the near future? What I would recommend would be contingent on that sort of stuff, so if you could elaborate a little more it would be great :).
  12. It is useless to F2P (aside from teleport to the artefact in Edgeville I guess?). It's a trivia fact at this stage. Maybe they'll change that Monday, or just not bother. I would assume that it's an oversight.
  13. Haha, nice and tasty. I think you would need to go into bbcode directly and remove/move around the tags...if you want it aligned differently, I would be happy to help, just let me know :P.
  14. Steel dragons are metal dragons, not chromatic - so yes, the trinkets are unfortunately useless for that. Save them for the next time you kill chromatics though :).
  15. I'm assuming Steam's instructions/manual removal weren't helpful then? You could have to remove it manually if it isn't in that folder - I suppose that could be one issue.
  16. So attempting to teleport to dragons on an F2P world will give a cool but harmless little "glitch" of your player doing the teleport emote and then being sent straight back down. Ascension rejected!
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    572. Haha, fine :P.
  18. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    722. Have other things to work on...nor have I checked out the game. Sorry but I'm probably covered for the near future :huh: .
  19. 23,576.
  20. Moving to Questionnaires where it is better suited :). And as for me, it was Constitution a long time ago...
  21. It all depends on how much Slayer xp per kill, I suppose. And I'm sure the dragon bots will make use of them <_<.
  22. TH promo for the weekend:
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    720.
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    568. Huh?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.