Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    485.
  2. 24,012.
  3. Magic? I'm not particularly sure what the lore rationale is but this is not an uncommon theme for video games and such.
  4. Well maybe you should talk to the NPC? I believe she goes by the name Mami Rimba.
  5. Are you referring to the fact that the logs crumble to dust if you walk a couple steps away? You need to fletch them on the spot, otherwise they disappear.
  6. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I got an overdue haircut yesterday. Now it takes only half as long to shampoo it :P.
  7. Weird, it does seem to be random. I thought maybe it was by timestamp of most recent post on threads but that seems off too. But indeed, it's probably up to IVP to fix that, not us.
  8. Well if you don't want to do bossing and don't like dg, probably killing high level Slayer monsters (i.e. ascension creatures) is your best bet. You have 99 Slayer so those requirements won't be an issue. If you have a change of heart about Dungeoneering, or want to pursue an alternative method of training the skill without actually doing it, you might want to give the Distraction & Diversion known as Sinkholes a try. You can do it twice per day for some free Dungeoneering xp or tokens, depending on how things turn out. The reason I mention it is that at 85 Dungeoneering, you can unlock Frost Dragons, which provide a steady source of income, and you can stay there pretty much indefinitely in a set of Guthan's. Outside of combat methods, there are ways to make money but they are generally less lucrative or you have to look harder to find them. For example you could tan dragonhides using the tanner in Al Kharid, or make Weapon Poison++. RS Wiki has a list of moneymaking methods you can have a look at for ideas, but most of the top profit ones do involve bossing. You have great stats though - I hope that helped a little :).
  9. 24,014.
  10. Welcome to TIF! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :D.
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    502.
  12. 24,016.
  13. I think that should do it for fixing the links/most of images...some of the content could be updated another time though. For the Hiscores thread I don't know what images could be there, but if anyone does recall feel free to let me know. I'll ask around as well.
  14. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    502...
  15. Yeah they make you jump through a million hoops but I put them in my profile for reference whenever someone asks.
  16. Try this for account help, best of luck :).
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    504.
  18. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    483. Maybe sometime :D.
  19. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    481. Those are given to staff members who desire them, or as prizes from some contests, but I can't even remember the last one held on the forums.
  20. Thanks to timestamps, I can immortalize the important moments like these.
  21. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    479. No we don't sell ranks here :P.
  22. Well if you could mention any threads you have found, that would be very helpful :P. If not, I guess we'll find them...eventually.
  23. Haha thank you, but I mean there's a hard limit of 200 friends on F2P as opposed to 400 on P2P.
  24. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    477. Money to this site? I think there's a button on the homepage (who knows if it still works though..). Or something else o.O?
  25. F2P players and noobs like myself only get 200 friends.. :P.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.