Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Can you allocate more ram to swiftkit runescape 3 client?
HTML5 is this, a beta client that RuneScape tried out but is currently being phased out in favor of a C++ client in the future instead. If you don't know what it is, you are probably using the Java version.
-
Skill Capes & Diango Improvements Patch Week
Nominally that sounds attractive. But like any other too-good-to-be-true system, I've tried it personally and after half an hour and 0 RuneCoins, I gave up. Plus if you give all those random corporations real personal information who knows what junk mail or solicitations you're going to end up receiving, all for what, a little virtual currency?
-
Skill Capes & Diango Improvements Patch Week
Lol well said, although technically I think it's IVP and its majority stake that are driving such decisions and trying to generate profit off selling every little cosmetic thing and occasionally a bit more, as we saw the past weekend with the whole shark outfit.
-
Skill Capes & Diango Improvements Patch Week
You can more or less, but it unfortunately costs RuneCoins. And with this update they actually listened to people not liking the new designs, even though we voted for it, and so gave a method to use the old ones again. Speaking of which, I better shush before they get the idea to charge us RuneCoins for skillcape overrides too :o...
-
Skill Capes & Diango Improvements Patch Week
Old skillcape: New skillcape (well before it was redone, but you get the idea): You can't switch between untrimmed and trimmed no, just between two different designs :).
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
New Position: Junior Crewbie!
I never had Skype before I was invited to staff for those sorts of reasons and for the fact that I didn't really need it. I signed up for it though, limited sharing my details to only staff members of this site, and didn't put in any personal info to share, and I haven't had any issues with exploiting or hacking or anything else. So if Skype is your only reservation I assure you it's very manageable.
-
Do halberds have any use at all anymore?
I guess it terms of general utility it has a larger reach and is cheaper than other dragon weapons. It also has a special attack which might be useful in some niche situations with mobs, but as you mention the former safespotting ability is probably not so applicable anymore with more monsters using multiple types of combat these days.
-
Gu Outfit Pieces
Somehow it's not letting me access the other threads. The last time this occurred I was told it was due to it flagging security issues. In any case thanks for re-posting, I'll have a look later ;).
- Count Down from 30k
-
Skill Capes & Diango Improvements Patch Week
I missed you!
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Notebook shutting down ? Help me out here...
Is the store you bought it from closed now? Assuming not, I'd just take it back there and talk to them. Usually these things get quite pricey without warranties, plus you run the risk of damaging it irreparably if you don't know what you're doing, and they won't cover that :(.
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Active farming training
If I were you I'd make some effort to get into a Warbands fc and get experience off that. Since you're maxed combat and everything, I imagine you should be able to get into one. Unless you've already tried that and it ended badly :(. Beyond that, perhaps Wishing Well bush seeds once you reach 96? They seem to give a lot of xp but cost quite a bit.
- Count Down from 30k