Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Jagex is already doing this (the one or two headline updates plus patches) though, don't you think? I don't mind it though, put some effort into restructuring content alongside releasing new content.
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    All that time just for a terrible punchline? Let alone the fact that domestic abuse is definitely not something to joke about... Although good execution on the attempt. And then you come along and make a joke about capital punishment?! :-P
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    318. Hmm we'll see haha.
  4. 24,301. Or, 01234 in another order.
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    316. That was a good one lol.
  6. 24,303.
  7. It was probably tortured that its bones were burned rather than given a proper burial.
  8. 24,305.
  9. Rumors of unlocking Cremation on QBD confirmed!
  10. I think it's a good start and some interesting data thus far, but you should try doing 100-200 kills instead for some stronger statistical evidence and see what happens :).
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    314.
  12. 24,307.
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    312.
  14. 24,309. Hehe, I'll try to stick around!
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    literally everyone I do not eat pancakes with butter, therefore your argument is invalid :P. But come to think of it, I don't eat pancakes much anyway... Americans in general like to put butter on everything though. Don't ask me why.
  16. That would be pretty cool, if they re-released Classic with such access but I think it would start to wear off and make my head hurt after 5 minutes with the quality of graphics. It would be kind of interesting to be able to try out even older combat mechanics that I have only heard about in stories though. Wiping out everyone's accounts, stats, and items would probably not go well though. Whatever community is left over on those servers would undoubtedly object, of course. And Jagex already did offer Classic access for a specific few times if you had a membership and took the appropriate steps to sign up. During the last such occurrence, they did say it would never be available again. But we do know Jagex's policy of them and their word at times, like with 'discontinued' Squeal of Fortune or Treasure Hunter items. I don't think it would be a viable business decision to try and open/support more servers for Classic, let alone rebooted servers, but I guess anything's possible if it could get proceeds from microtransactions. Plus with new members and no way to defend the game's infrastructure against things like bots, I don't know how well it would fare. It's a nice idea, just one I don't reasonably see happening at present time.
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    This is a sterling example of why you don't let your cat see what you're posting on the internet.
  18. Since I coincidentally also happen to be listening to the Clash at the time of reading, might as well contribute:
  19. 24,311. Thank you! :)
  20. You mean like this (warning, spoiler!)
  21. While I salute Saru for giving his life to this cause, I feel obliged to point out (for the benefit of future readers) that you will not get a gravestone unless you lose at least one actual item when death occurred.
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    310.
  23. 24,313.
  24. How much what's been boosted, Silverlight/Darklight? Probably the same amount as it was previously, just extended to a larger class of monsters now. :)
  25. I like the login screen, nice touch. Now time to read through patches and see if there's anything useful...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.