Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sorry to hear that. At least it will give you more time to focus on the rest of your classes :). Also, not to be mean or anything, but since I can't resist...would it be fair to say that the class herp derped? :S
  2. Ah okay thanks, I see now that it points it out for specific clues. I'll have that fixed up soon hopefully :). Thanks again!
  3. When you log into the beta for the first time, it automatically imports your current progress as the save file. If you want to update your save file after that, use the 'import save' button in the lower-left corner. I've just verified that it works.
  4. 24,477.
  5. I'm glad you're happy to see them back, but if you want to discuss it further please use this thread, or if you have a question of course feel free to ask, rather than bumping up old topics. Thanks :).
  6. Let's make a video when this comes out. I'll even be the left shark...
  7. I was mainly being sarcastic lol. But oh well.
  8. Also, look at the OP image - these are questions 79 and 80 (!) on a survey. I don't know about you guys, but I can't systematically and accurately rate more than about 10 or 15 items on a scale of not very likely to likely before I get tired and just start hitting random numbers. If people are barely paying attention by the time that they arrive at that point...
  9. All we need now is a Diving skill to complement all the TH promotions!
  10. Hey there :). Regarding those coordinates, it actually does seem to be listed here on this page as South of the Karamja wisp colony, with a picture. Is there another page you had in mind where it was missing? Please let me know so we can get it updated, thanks! :)
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    242.
  12. 24,479.
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    240.
  14. 24,481.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    All wheel drive is amazing. You still have to worry about what the other cars might do, though...
  16. Why wouldn't they? That's how it is with every beta. They might as well give Game Breaker to anyone that actually plays it seriously; it'll still be exclusive :-D I mean they could have NPC's distribute weaponry and armor for free but nope...
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I believe we got around 6", but then again we've had more than that a few times already.
  18. It's hilarious how W200 Lumbridge appears to have turned into a trading floor more than anything else. Oh Runescapians, you never fail to amaze me..
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, we still had school and everything today. It isn't too bad right now in that one just has to traverse the snow-covered sidewalks. Give it another day or two to melt and freeze back over and it'll be hell to pay though, with people half-shoveling and then neglecting to salt it over.
  20. I haven't been on Old School (yet, at least), so I'm not too familiar with how crazy it is over there currently. From what I can gather on Zybez it does look like there is more warring going on. I do know that half my friends went and made ironman accounts, and though I've gone out of contact with some of them, I have a pretty good feeling that their Ironman/Hardcore Ironman accounts are sitting there collecting dust at this point, and have been for the last couple months.
  21. I guess we'll have to wait to see for sure, but just like Ironman, there is a chance that many of the new free players flocking to Old School might get disenchanted with it after a while. I think a good portion may well stick around though.
  22. Everyone who works at IVP should be awarded one of these titles by default! Well, I plan to check out this beta anyway sometime.
  23. Someone would have stolen Sayln's account on Reddit? Guess so, although that sort of stuff has happened before :rolleyes: .
  24. I saw that last week, and by about halfway through the second paragraph I just threw my hands in the air and gave up all attempts at comprehension.
  25. So is this beta available for F2P? Because if they haven't learned their lesson...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.