Everything posted by Arceus
-
RS3 --> OSRS gp transfer rates?
On the bright side though, with bonds, 1 bond RS3 ~= 1 bond OSRS so there will be some sort of a baseline at least :).
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
HI Steph! Umm, Devnull.
-
[16-2-15] Ninja Update – Return of the Wildywyrm
Congrats! The rich get richer..muhahaha.
-
RS3 --> OSRS gp transfer rates?
It is fine with Jagex as they view the transaction as a player to player trust trade for which people assume the risk blah blah. I'm honestly not sure what the current rates are though, sorry :(. The most recent thing I can remember is 1:7 but I would anticipate a lot of fluctuations with F2P and the Grand Exchange coming into the game in the near future.
-
Everything on the page that says "Saradomin Wizard Will Attack" need to be replaced "Zamorak Wizard Will Attack".
You are absolutely right, nice find :P. That page in general needs a few updates though, so I'll have to check into making that fix :unsure: ,
-
Membership question
Have fun! :)
-
Membership question
Hello :). To answer your questions: 1) Yes, you will be a member on both RS3 and on '07. Membership includes both services. 2) Well, they are 'linked' in the sense that they both use the login info, but you start over when you play '07 and your stats and wealth are completely separate. There are some ways to transfer money back and forth through some player-run friends chats, but nothing that is Jagex endorsed. 3) I can't think of too much else at the moment, save the fact that 07 will have a permanent F2P option starting on February 19th. If you have further questions I'll do my best to help out though!
-
[16-2-15] Ninja Update – Return of the Wildywyrm
Does it go like this: Congratulations, you have received a rare new drop huge bounty on your head. RUN!
-
Cars
$150k on a car...you guys are richer than me,obviously :P. Just hope Saq does not see this...
-
[16-2-15] Ninja Update – Return of the Wildywyrm
Weren't people like mass complaining to remove these as a joke that got out of hand?
-
My short Valentine's Day Rant
At least you can put the hearts in the pocket slot, and they will automatically go there, so it's not constantly spamming your inventory unless another pocket slot item is desired. I like this improvement over previous such events, at least.
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
[16-2-15] Ninja Update – Return of the Wildywyrm
In full tectonic? Yeah sure! I agree, you need to put the Shadow dye on first. Anyway...day 16, running low on food and water. Still holding out hope for a non-Ninja/Patch update this month, but we won't last much longer at this rate...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Nice, congrats! Good to see bow still over 200M for now :P...
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
Yes, you are the absolute worst. How dare you, you evil authority person you! ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER and such Well, at least you didn't say I deserved the static shocks or anything! Always look on the bright side...
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
I'm not that bad am I? :( Anyway when I lay or sit on my bed and then touch metal I get an annoying static electricity shock every time. Every. Single. Time. So annoying!
-
Daily Challenge
Divination would probably tell you to gather/hand in 100 of the highest level energy you can access. Fishing challenges (on F2P at least) suck because they give a small xp reward and a nominal GP reward for going out of your way to collect a lower efficiency fish (i.e. swordfish). I would assume the same holds for P2P unless you're planning to do one of the really AFK ones anyway. Runecrafting challenges would most likely send you to RuneSpan. It's a good way to top off some xp there if you're planning to train there anyway, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. Hunter looks like a wild card. I don't know how tedious/how much xp reward it is for tracking down random high level Hunter monsters, so one would have to investigate that. If you feel that seeing a list of potential challenges in a skill might be helpful, the Jagex Wiki has them (and they seem to be accurate, at first glance anyway). From what I've seen, the RNG seems to heavily favor the highest or one of the highest things available for your level in that particular skill, no matter what. Check here, replacing Skillname with the skill, i.e. Hunter: http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Skillname_Challenges
-
Daily Challenge
Herblore is apparently good, as is Fletching (??). Prayer is usually just bury a few bones and gives you your chunk of xp. I don't know if there's much else in the super-efficient category :P.
-
Tip.It Times - The New Black Hole & Revamping Alching - 15th February 2015
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<< WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I can confirm its prior existence, on some days when I had a particularly bad time of attempting to type my password <_<.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Jagex found a new way to troll us. "Here is a picture of you disconnecting. Your login is invalid." My guess is that it's something to do with your account still being logged in or too many connections from a single IP address/computer.