Everything posted by Arceus
-
Count Down from 30k
24,668. Uhoh, Devnull's going to have another victim today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
[9-2-15] Ninja Update – Responsive Combat
It's insane, isn't it? Props for the Make-X patch. Assuming it works how I think it does, it will save a lot of strife the next time I might need to make urns. That may not be for a while, but still, a nice update.
- Count Down from 30k
-
A question about the hunting skill.
Tropical wagtails with a protean trap. Yeah probably backing away about 5 steps wouldn't hurt then, if it is consistent with bird snare info, unless the protean traps somehow nullify the need for it.
-
A question about the hunting skill.
Yep it would seem so, at least for some kinds of traps, i.e. bird snares (or so it says in our own Hunter Guide). I found a very old guide that also indicates better success for chinchompa hunting if you stand five squares away. So it might very well depend on what specifically you are trying to catch - what are you currently hunting?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
What source do you use to create that type of image? I'll make use of it some day :XD:.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Did they drop anything other than connections this time? :rolleyes:
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
-
Things in RuneScape that make no sense.
Lawsuits from flying pick heads when they used to break? I don't know :o.
-
Things in RuneScape that make no sense.
Most likely Nurmof, who is underneath Falador, and sells Bronze-Rune.
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
Here again! And no I didn't cheat, cheating is beneath me! Awesomeness may not be though... Spork?
-
Count Up
181. Nice subliminal poetry <_< .
- Count Down from 30k
-
What is the best place to read the plot of quests?
Upon further inspection, it seems that RS Wikia does have transcripts for many of the quests here. It's just the dialogue and there are few if any details about the plot, aside from separating it into appropriate sections, but perhaps it's a start. Does that help at all?
-
Putting the sidebar back on diet...
Apparently it's due to ad on the side which requires a certain space :blink: .
-
Crystal tool questions
Not that Jagex Wiki should be trusted too much, but they seem to indicate that the answer is in the affirmative: So it would seem as long as you're doing something related to Crafting, it helps.
-
King's Ransom
So just to clarify, after: you go immediately to the west and down the ladder?
-
I have a suggestion that I think should happen.
I think it's generally viewed as excessive, and we want the forum to be a safe environment for everyone, including younger users who could potentially be browsing the forum or sign up for an account. Also for the record it actually is in the rules, under Flaming, Violence, Harassment & Pointless Vulgarity:
- Count Down from 30k