Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,731.
  2. 24,733. I thought you were the crazy :blink: .
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    152.
  4. 24,735.
  5. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, and in particular what happens to the exchange rate between the gold in both games. Speaking of which, might anyone have a reliable history of OSRS gold : RS3 gold exchange rates? :P
  6. What happened to your other one :c? Like something recent or was it banned since a while ago?
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Does your computer go on sleep mode or something overnight unless there is a program like you mentioned running in the background? I guess it could take a few minutes to recover, but if it's been running all night it would still be on. Not that running it all night is a good idea for your hardware...
  8. Posting your current stats would probably help if you could do that :). You should definitely at least take advantage of Divine Locations, Guthixian Caches, Warbands, Sinkholes, etc...not sure what specific order would be best for PvM. Go get that woodcutting skillcape though! :P
  9. And seems we have trouble getting our pronouns right :P. I wonder what Jagex was thinking with that description though :blink: .
  10. This isn't really a matter we can give "help and advice" and seems more of an opinion on so I'm moving it to Rants. To try to answer your point though, I guess people are looking for a nostalgic version of the game as Gains Goblin was saying. Or perhaps they really dislike EoC/Legacy that much. As it is a version of the 2007 game, it is not going to have all the modern conveniences of RS3 just by definition. In fact, as it was first released the worst of these features were complained about almost instantly and remedied after they passed in poll votes. One major thing it does have pulling for it as a larger clan warring base in the wilderness than RuneScape 3, but I'm not too much into all that. That's how I see it. I'm sure other people may have different views.
  11. Yeah I guess it's not really that active anymore :S.
  12. 24,737. Well the more people counting the faster it will be!
  13. It went to '07. :mellow:
  14. 24,740.
  15. Well that's crazy. Requiring every single pet makes several of those requirements practically superfluous <_<.
  16. 24,742.
  17. I really hope something other than 'simple fish' wins, or that will be minus quite a few points for community embracing creativity <_< . The other reason is that we have enough simple phish in the G.E...
  18. Livestock sounds like a fun idea. Let's see how much you like it when NPC's go run in and kill your farm animals! :P Also glad to hear the Easter Bunny will return, hopefully with chocolate. I suppose Valentine's Day will be delegated to another Treasure Hunter promotion?
  19. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    150 Still doesn't explain how he got to the moon though! :-k
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll be enjoying it tomorrow, I hope...
  21. So there's the guy you unwittingly trolled Pingouin :P.
  22. 24,744? :s
  23. Are you aware that you can both buy and sell the shards to NPC's for 25 coins each? The trade restrictions are still in place for new accounts, but there aren't any limits on trading either way with the NPC's.
  24. 24,746. Aww that sucks :mellow: . Sorry to hear that.
  25. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Me neither, so sad :(.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.