Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. How do you log in without an email, or what do you log in as? You are forced to set your email as login name at this point, right?
  2. 24,855.
  3. That is a good point actually, they may well have been removed. I get contradictory information from different fansites...
  4. Easily fixable though, put a requirement on it to access: Hours of playtimeQuest PointsTotal level (for example, 350 total for the forums as is already there)etc.
  5. The whole point of RuneLabs was to be able to share ideas firsthand though. Or so I thought.
  6. Maybe some inexperienced lower level players might find it charming. Don't forget there's a whole Ironman mode as well, and many people play that :).
  7. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    107.
  8. 24857 *Bursts through the ceiling* HAHAHA I'm free! FREE!
  9. Alright, for that useful secondary effect I can see it holding up prices for a while, at least until the Araxxor hunter market becomes saturated.
  10. You have to be a member. Really? It seems like Jagex has boldly gone where no company has gone before. They want to lure their customers into paying money to have the privilege of giving them free consulting? Because otherwise I don't really see the point of restricting it. Current members would be able to suggest ideas anyway, and more people would get involved. But ok whatever Jagex :mellow:.
  11. Well clearly it has to shift to a price where it makes economic sense. I don't know the numbers, but if (for example) Araxxor gives a 1M drop/kill, and this reset gives you 5 extra kills, it won't stay above 5M, new item or not. And that's assuming kills are impossible with maximum enrage, not sure if that's even the case (I kind of doubt it).
  12. I guess that's alright. It will deal with those persistent clan hoppers. 'Oh let me join again!' And regarding that, yes, everyone got a free reset because they screwed things up. can you post a link tot where they said this? they are not typically known to be forthcoming with that sort of thing always. i want to make sure it isn't a bug. ~~~legoman187~~~ Yes, Mod Maz tweeted it here.
  13. I guess that's alright. It will deal with those persistent clan hoppers. 'Oh let me join again!' And regarding that, yes, everyone got a free reset because they screwed things up.
  14. 24,859.
  15. Lol I clicked that table and I thought for a second we were in a different universe...then the price updated properly. [spoiler=I.e. showed this (these are NOT real prices obviously)]
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    $12 buys a lot of Ramen ::/ .
  17. 24,862. Maybe I should take an extended vacation from Forum Games...
  18. Mine would be 'Its Arceus,' used to be in my stat signature but I replaced it for another image for now.
  19. Well that's interesting, and a long waited update. I just hope it doesn't get abused and taken away.
  20. Wait, does the other news section mean that probation and the wait to use the citadel it over? *Prepares the party streamers*
  21. In that picture they look like they're about to fall into a shark-infested tank...
  22. Do you think this green is just a leftover Christmas decoration?
  23. Oops typoed...luckily edit button saves the day! 24,865.
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, I had an epic fail today. I bought turkey yesterday and only remembered to refrigerate it today. Oh well, guess I'll need to dispose of that...
  25. 24,867.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.