Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sure there will be pride parades for time to come...go ahead and see the show :P.
  2. Supposedly if a bot spams quickchat phrases it is harder for BotWatch to pick it up, but no one has adequately explained to me why this is the case, as of yet...
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (is that better?)
  4. 23,294.
  5. Apparently, signs of the porter do not work on herbs or gems obtained as monster drops. Only herbs harvested from a patch or gems mined from ore or gem rocks would work. Source.
  6. Oddly enough due to some issue with forum software, the topic kept returning a 404 due to having 'Gif' in your title...I changed it slightly so other people will still be able to read/post, just to let you know. Enjoy! :)
  7. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    808.
  8. 23,296.
  9. Are you sure because I think I remember Jagex at one point settting min price for some items on the GE so they would never go below that price? Yeah, they did set a minimum GE price of x hundred gp below alch price during restricted trade from 2007-2011 (I don't remember exactly how much), but that was abolished subsequently and I doubt it's coming back. Even with that, though, an average rune alchs for a few GP so they wouldn't have been limited on the GE. I'm not sure what you meant though :P.
  10. Individual runes (I assume that's what you're referring to) have absolutely no anchoring price though, which is quite a different story from rune armour and its alch values. In fact nature runes back in the day crashed and only stopped (temporarily) crashing at the point when they could be cannabilized into coins via alching. There is literally nothing to say whether a death rune should be 100gp or 500gp except for supply, demand, and collectors :XD:. There are some floors set by sell prices on shops, but you know, those are mostly unrealistically low in any case.
  11. If you take rune armour down to level 50, I guess you would have to rescale the xp down too...and/or probably RIP rune armour smithing for F2P at any reasonable cost. With so many more people able to make them, ore and bar prices are bound to go up...would be a nice change for skillers though, even if it was temporary.
  12. No there wasn't :o. Maybe you remember people getting upset about Legacy mode since it "ruined" the pures they built specifically for EoC? There was no deletion of accounts or mass-reset of stats though.
  13. It might make it a bit too tempting for people to get distracted by other aspects of the game rather than testing what they want players to test or focus on :P.
  14. Sorry it took a bit to get to - I've fixed it in the guide and credited you :). The calc/planner are having a couple other things incorporated and should be updated soon as well.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    So...the man asked him about you referring to you in third person? That would usually seem rude to me...
  16. I'm not sure what you mean by that? Jagex never force reset any accounts. They introduced the option to reset certain stats under certain conditions, but you don't have to do that. You can also tell the NPC you are never interested in resetting it to prevent it from being reset by accident or if someone tried to hijack your account or whatever.
  17. Thank you all :). Confession: I've never actually used DGSweeper... :unsure:
  18. Which world is it logged into? If that world is down, it probably got snagged by that and you may have to wait until they fix that issue. If that world is up and running then unfortunately it is most likely that someone else managed to get in your account, or a weird technical glitch. Just in case, as a precaution it might be a good idea to scan your system for malware and then change your password, assuming that works.
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That has been me for close to a week now. :(
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Whoever made that website definitely had too much free time on their hands...
  21. Doesn't Dungeoneering already have a fairly skewed XP progression at high levels (in P2P) as it stands anyway? Accessing higher and higher floors unlocks higher XP floors and higher prestige multipliers for even the lower floors. Last I checked your character didn't start burning logs massively faster at invisible level 113...although that would be funny...
  22. Probably glitches in the code somewhere, but I'm glad it worked! :)
  23. Can you turn your game filter to 'off' in every tab (except All) and see if that helps? Otherwise I'm not sure...personally I just rip off the tab and put it somewhere else to use it as a window for game messages, since I don't guest clan chat anywhere. Oddly enough, I just tried it myself, and I can't seem to get it to flash...if nothing else works I suppose you could also try loading one of the default presets and recustomizing it to your liking, if that fixes the flashing.
  24. 23,298.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.