Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. 71, with 93 wc... which was my only 70+ skill I believe.
  2. Oh yay... Been a good couple of passive days, today I slept all day after school; but now a little later finally got this... Now I think I'm satisfied enough to start rcing. If I need some more, I'll do herblore
  3. Hawt tbh 8-) But I've probably lost at least the same amount :-$ If I go dueling, I won't take much money, just like 200k, and only if I'd happen to find a good victim
  4. that sounds like you hate tif'ers :( No he hates "HYT!" and he's way too popular since the fight caves guide... His ignore list would get filled with tifers in no time
  5. :shock: :-s :-k and then :thumbsup: . That's totally insane, I've never done more then 10K in a raw and that took several days! (But without the huge pouch our w/e it's called.) Thanks! I've made 15k+ before, I can make 2300 an hour sometimes. Sure, I'll add you Bobbyjoe
  6. Today has been the least productive Sunday EVER... No not really, but I got literally less than 200 nats done... But I went to see the Departed, it was great =D>
  7. I got 60-70 range there in like 2 days with iron knives; not that bad... It wasn't that popular back then though
  8. I'll be the Moolar
  9. Still going strong with PinkVibes!!
  10. Just did my first hour of rcing in like 3-4 weeks; ended up making 2050 nats... Still 250 from my max, but had to tele from 4 or 5 pking attemps and log out to get a 'late' teleblock off twice. Also hit some sort of milestone:
  11. Good luck!! 99 cooking is hot no i'm not bumping an old topic, he pretty much asked me to post
  12. Meh, try to show some patience, Valor needs a eplacement because he's inactive
  13. AFAIK the air company is even slower xp than nat crafting... so no thanks :| Good luck deiophobus... 99 thieving ftw. And thanks dalcyte&Bia Oh, and yes the sig got removed :wall:
  14. Just registered a new neopets account, and when checking my email for the activation code; what did I see... Which means my membership payment just arrived at PayByCash!! (no it's not a fake email, I really am a member again) For me this means 2 long months of runecrafting.... trying to get 91 rc at some point.
  15. just want to add this: prayer = worshipping the ecto is faster then altar (not including getting slime and bonegrinding mining = granite hunter = red chimpchompas the rest should be right I think WRONG fletching = rune DARTS not arrows. 188 xp for 2 clicks, not bad. Oddfaery2 got 92-99 fletch in a day with addy&rune darts.
  16. For you, range, magic and herblore both have gained more than att&hp... Range the most.
  17. I believe the only skills that could make 500k xp per hour are herblore and fletching... And those with pretty expensive items. As everyone said... If it was possible, why don't we all do the same thing?
  18. I don't see why you can't just grab some cooking gaunts for that reason... but less manta&turtles however. IMO there shouldn't be any more advantages... the 100/99 is jmeant to be just a fun thing, like Jagex said... It's not a great help in any way, but it looks cool
  19. Like 4 times, never knew what the bread roll was ... First time I was firemaking in Lumby, and got teled like 1 minimap away :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.