Everything posted by Uula
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
Youtube rejected my video 'cause it's too long :| BUT, I got the high quality vid on rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/34207289/spartans2.avi.html
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
Clickhere to download LOW QUALITY wmv video of Khazard battlefield + killing 6 kbd's 30MB I'll post the AVI link for google video soon enough
-
What is your most cherished item?
I, you don't have to paste your signature in every post you make, just put it where you wrote the text part of your sig... If your sig is too large, don't use it. But don't please paste it, it's basically breaking the rules that way. /offtopic ontopic... I like my pink miscellania clothes, and my mime stuff.. Also doc's gown owns \
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
Mine is longer and has music and is only 80megs. It's saving now You produced as wmv? ... I just did that and mine came as 30 MB... You know what, the 238M avi i was uploading... It had like 15 minutes left, then it suddenly changed to some other page... And stopped the upload. Fortunately it was uploading on google video too, but that will come out as pretty low quality... But now I'm uploading the 30MB wmv, should take like 10 minutes.
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
Lol, my vid is 238MB 50 more minutes to upload (rapidshare)
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
Mine came out just under 16 minutes, changed most of the kbd kills to transitions which cut down the time about 7 minutes :P Gonna upload it in 15 minutes, that should take 15-30 mins... Be patient O:)
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
I'll finish my vid after I eat, probably in an hour or so. Could take a while to upload, it's gonna be about 20 minutes (we killed too many kbds :P)
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
I'll edit my vid aswell (khazard battlefield and kbd) The KBD was great!! I brought 20 sharks and 2 prayer pots, we killed 5 of them, I got 3 of the drops(thanks cbow), and the last one had like 10 hp left when I got killed, I guess you others pulled that off anyway :P Very good event! Worth to skip the shower for. It was great to have lots of people meleeing the kbd, and a few ranging, I rarely got hit. Just watch the vid when I get it up =P~
-
Invasion of the spartans! ==OVER== Post aftermath thoughts
Omg. LIke 5 minutes more, and I promised my mom to take a shower, and tidy my room... Crap :evil: I've been waiting for this for weeks
-
KB: About RuneScape
Or save the pic and upload on Imageshack: [img=http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/2751/snapshot11tc4.jpg] [img=http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5035/cooperating2en3.jpg]
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
2/10... Who are you?
-
If your main got muted forever would you still play on it?
I would quit, I can't stand rs without anyone to talk to
-
20 September 2006 - Slug Menace - Rough Quest Guide Now Up!!
Yeeeesssss \
-
Need advice on cleaning out my bank!
Tiaras Lower level potions, seeds Lobs and/or swordies Rubber chicken Bananas, tomatoes, apples, mushrooms Wiz hats Beer I think that's an Excalibur Why have earth and fire staffs when you have lava? Black knives? Rune javs? Flowers All or some of those moulds... You can get them in your workshop anytime So many greegrees : Why have black/red and white/gold mystic? Do you really use that fish bait? Why a fly fishing rod without feathers? SPINACH ROLLS?! Store your compost and other farming tools at the Leprechauns Sell arrows you don't need(mith ones probably) Chocolate bars -> dust If you fish at guild, you can always take a new harpoon/lob pot when you go there, and won't need them in your bank Chefs hats? < ooc? Holy AND unholy symbols? Ice Gloves Rune weapons(some of them) Brown apron...? Nails Machete Bass There might be more!
-
Griefer's Easy, No Drop-Trading Pure Starter--Updated!!
Nice improvements on the guide, though it's pretty much what they all say. But cursing on rs could get you banned you know :shame: Oh, and: Why sell for 45-55 gp lower than you buy for? :-k \
-
Crystal Bows & Shield tradeable?
But I remember it being called "new" when I bought it, and when I recharge it, it's "full". And if i have 2 "full" bows and shoot 1 shot with the other, they still stack up in my bank :-s
-
Crystal Bows & Shield tradeable?
Yep, ermm how many did Muggi lose, if you dont mind me asking? :oops: 2.. and his fury, his v helm, skirt, karils top, ranger boots, obby cape, archer ring... Lent fight caves gear to a friend Smapla... So if I've once used a bow and recharged it, I can't sell it again? :o
-
Stats or Style?
Dragon looks like crap anyway :? Barrows ftw.
-
fishing lvling
1. You need 76 for shark 2. Shilo is very fast xp 3. Lobs are slower xp but earn some money aswell.
-
Crystal Bows & Shield tradeable?
Well some year ago I saw a crystal bow in a trade.. and a week ago i heard muggiwhplar was scammed off his crystal bows... So in what state are crystal bows/shields tradeable?
-
Griefer's Easy, No Drop-Trading Pure Starter--Updated!!
I made this because alot of people don't know what stats to get. There are already lots of guides on where to train and this isn't a "pure guide" it's a pker type guide. :? Lol...and since nobody seems to really like it just let this topic die I guess. :( But all those pker types you posted are pures... That need to be trained to those stats from the beginning... I mean no one that starts runescape for the first time leaves their defence at 1. There are people who pk even when they aren't pure. LIke flat 99's :3>
-
Fast snape grass or money making guide
Why the hell wouldn't you just use home tele tablets? :-k
-
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF RUNESCAPE?
I know how you feel +1 with exactly those words.
-
Proof that the inhabitants of Zanaris really can use F-Rings
Lol, but yeah where's the staff :shock: And why'd they come to canifis :o
-
Evil Cabbage!
Yeah exactly what i was thinking.. z0mg dont make pure cabbage jagex!!!! PL0X!!!!! Have OOC also joined the macro wave!? :shock: