What is your most cherished item?

oreocookie987

What one item (or items) do you have that means the most to you? i don't mean like something that cost you a lot, or thats really rare. something you've had for a while or you really like is what i mean. for myself i have 4

My rune pick: i've had this pick since my first month playing, and i've had it ever since. its been good to me and has not broken yet, however it does have a habit for triggering the smoking rock random -.- . i still remember what i payed for it also (25k and a addy pick)

Black Cav: my black cav is my favorite piece of clothing and i never take it off, even now that i'm back to f2p i kept it on.

Zamorak Cape: since my first days of playing i used to look at the Mage Arena guide and want a Zamorak Cape. Over the summer when i got members i finally got one, and i have never taken it off since. The one i wear now is my third one though, i died with the first two on <.<

Rubber Chicken: in my opinion the greatest holiday item ever, i truely love this item and would never give it away or sell it if they were tradeable

What about you guys? put a screenshot also so we can see it. heres mine, you can see the edge of the zammy cape, and the pick is in my inventory (i'm f2p fishing so thats what the feathers are for)

f2pportraitga8.png

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either my white mystic boots or abyssal whip. Both belonged to Shiva, who gave them to me shortly before he died.

Both are priceless.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Most likely my rune armor which was given to me by a very good friend. The reason behind is that I had just got done doing both dragon slayer and shield of Arrav quests when I went off on a little mini quest to get some better armor. I was talking to my friend and he overheard me saying that I was questing for rune armor. So he comes over to my world which was free to play until I got members. He up and offers me almost complete rune plus 10 law runes.

Recently, when I became members, my friend gave me a full rune helm as a welcome present.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

That is a TOUGHIE

In the past it was my inf boots, that I got from scratch...

Now it is my full Dharok which I've wanted ever since I first laid eyes on it...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Most probably my very first berserker helm. I remember being a poor little level like 50 who had to borrow 50k from his friend to afford this wondeful piece of thing.

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

lol i'm just gonna post this here before it gets to two pages. i'm really bored now so if someone wants to be nice and come visit me while i do my fishing skilling i'll be in world 29 runnin between barbarian fishing spots and egdeville bank. just HYT me if you wanna come say hello

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

My Mage's Book, got it the week it came out, have never sold it, always will have it 8-) .

It's got decent value, stats, and it's just plain cool :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.