Everything posted by sebbeberg
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Posting mine in a sec. (HOLY [cabbage] ALREDY 16 PAGES)
- Color Text
-
Imagine if you could change your characters name =)
they do, but filters 5 years ago and filters today aren't even close to being the same. Hehe, Reindeerpoo :lol:
-
My Newest: FFX
I'd personally use more blue/cyan instead of red. but maybe that's just me. Otherwise, great job.
-
how strict are other forums you frequent?
SoldF.Com Very strict in all areas, especially when talking about politics and religion. :
-
Flea (large)
I love it! Black and white pics rocks! 10 mooses out of 10
-
Kitteh' (Updated) Now a Doggeh'
LP can i marry you?
-
The Army of the Future
It won't work, trust me. It would cost too much, and not very suitable for combat. More like a recon unit.
-
Destro's Gallery - 35 Pixels!
Love the commie avatar! It's pretty hard to see what arnament the first tank has.
- Misfile
-
Three new ones
Agreed on the text, and i personally don't like when the text is below the border, but maybe that's just me. I like the one with Jay-Z, even tough i hate hiphop. :anxious:
-
Advice or Rates on my nubby MS Paint pictures
Yeah, just look at me. I've been doing tis for 1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý year, and i'm still crappy at doing sigs.
-
Need help regarding a signature...
Okey, i'll resize the image and do more about the left text. Anyone know a good font in the same style? Should i do something with the border? I love Yun Also, now when i see that rezised image, maybe i should darken it just a tiny little bit, or what do you say?
-
crits needed pls testing new siggys =)
Did you even follow a tutorial?' That's the best way to start.
-
Need help regarding a signature...
Not sorry Woopi, you made me really angry! :notalk: lol :anxious: Anyways, i guess i have to rephrase: It's my sig, i made it, i want tips how to make it better witout ruining the picture.
-
Need help regarding a signature...
Okey, so. I wanted to make a signature out of this picture... But i don't want to modify it too much, as she's a beauty alredy :mrgreen: Anyone got any good ideas how to bring this home? I know the text could do some work, but i can't find any good font. This one's very choppy on the edges so i have to use an outer glow. Now i see it could be better with a thicker and darker border, or waddaya say? V2: Still [cabbage]ty font. V3: Okey, i'm done.. I'll use this one. It's good enough. Edit: it's [bleep]ing impossible to get it down to 30kb witout destroying the quality. I [bleep]ing hate the 30kb rule.
-
Rate my avatar <_>
Is.... It a bunny? Try to not just compress pictures and slam on a text on them, do something original.. :
-
Dizzle229's Fake Gallery
You suck! Now... How does that make you feel?
- Misfile
-
Bubsa Sings RuneScape: What happened next
To all the fanboys: I'm sorry to break the bottle, but Bubsa's banned.
-
Advice or Rates on my nubby MS Paint pictures
Wait, when did Terley come back? I haven't seen you in years! Agreed with Terley tough.
-
Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
Thank you.
-
New SOTW # 1 : Freestyle - Results last post.
A tip: If it's hard to have jsut one week, make it a month instead. You'll get far more replies and entrys.
-
New Sig:Arthas
If the picture would be bigger and a bit more details like trees, ground, horses legs. I'd use it as a wallpaper, i like how it seems realistic, but surrealistic at the same time. i'll give it a 7/10
-
crits needed pls testing new siggys =)
Well, we've all been there. Everyone's been posting their first signatures on forums and gotten extremly bad critics and all. Do as i did, follow some good signatures, i'm sure there are some that can link you to a good one. As for myself, i'm still using the "add render, pick brush and matching colour and click a bit" way to create my signatures. As for the newest one: Still dosen't cut it. The background is boring and the text dosen't blend in well. Ima try to look after some good tutorials for you. (Helped my friend a few months back and now he's even better than me) edit: found a few. http://www.pixel2life.com/search/all/signature/1/ http://xicegfx.deviantart.com/art/Silve ... l-54331213