Everything posted by sebbeberg
-
Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed
http://putfile.purge-cn.com/index.php Is a community that former Putfile.Com members formed because the Putfile forums got removed and replaced by a badly designed, non moderated chat. But we need members, i'm not here to steal TIF's members (but if we got the activity as TIF it'd be nice ;) ) I'm just asking for a few members to post, and maybe become active posters. Tell your friends. Please!
-
Manhunt 2 ban overturned
Stop thy arguing. :shame: Manhunt 2 is [cabbage] compared to Postal 2. (wich was also banned) The argument that the Wii version is more dangerous because you move your hands to do it is also [cabbage], i mean... You move the controller up and down for a bit and the media's like: OMG THE GAME IS TEACHING KIDS TO STAB EACHOTER. /end rant
-
Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow...
Nah, clear skies and -15 degrees. I want snow damit
-
Songs you want in GH4
Dosen't it say in GH2 "Remember: No Stairway!" :-s
-
Post pictures of your pets here
LP. Wanna marry me? The pictures you take are awesome.
-
sleep,nightmaires, must read
Background story: I was 4-6 years old. My sister had broker her leg so i had to sleep over with a friend of moms because she didn't have time to take care of me for a week. Nightmare: Well, it first started out in this weird cartoony spaceship. 2 of my friends were in it controlling the ship. I walked to a monitor and looked down into it, and i get sucked in. Suddenly i appear outside the spaceship, falling to the ground 50 meters below. I fall down on the ground, to find myself surrounded by tousands of very, very small but deep lakes. So i can't walk trough them. When i go near them a shark jumps out everytime. So i have to jump over the lakes and also trying to get back into the spaceship. When i finally gets up i walk to the monitor, looks down. And it starts over. Over, and over, and over, and over... The thing is, i can't talk, scream, or do anything but run. I've never had that nightmare anywhere beside that house. :anxious:
-
Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.
QFMFT :evil: Bubsa's attitude had gone from bad to worse the last months before the ban. I went from idolizing(before the attitude change) him to despising him.
- Misfile
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Alex ftw
-
Statue of Liberty Photo Manip-Need C/C
Remove the border and i'll kick 10 butts of 10 :
-
Poll and discussion- What are you doing during the w/b?
Deer hunting, hanging out with friends, party @ new years eve and probably blowing my hand off while playing with my homemade "cherry"bombs.. :-$
-
Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable [URGENT; Need to purchase tonight!!]
Buy it. it'll work fine.
- TVs
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
hide code failed. And there isn't anything to be worried about when it comes to my eyes. They're like normal. Now this is disturbing: [hide][/hide]
-
Dec 10 Update - Rally under a banner and join the fight!
Add me to the list, even tough i usually don't give a [cabbage].. But this is stupid.
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Picture B and C is thumbnails of me.
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Just remember to include me :
-
Silk Road Online
Tried it out, still lags like hell.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
Pretty old, i know. but this has to be seen. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=npTRXr4Sgxg
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
how bout me? eh? EEEEEH? =P~
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
I'm not emo :cry: And I always seem to lose count and blink whenever I use the timer Don't worry, you're hot too. =P~
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
You mean up. Right now, in Bergen (coast), it's cold, other than that. Visit Norway! NOW! :P I was in Trondheim, i loved the little road by the mountains between Trondheim-MerÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥ker-ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬Åstersund. I also met a convoy with some SISU armoured cars and glendewagens.. From where i don't know.
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Well, i don't agree Charlie, you're butt ugly, hes hwat :wink:
-
Dealing with Death
No offense, but that's really not healthy. You are turning your emotions into anger, which you release with violence (albeit synthetic). Eventually, you may turn to physical violence in reaction to emotional stress in the future. It's not a good thing. Oh, maybe i exaggerated(sp?) a bit.. I don't play all the time. And i'm not a psycho. And i alredy released my anger a few times on pillows, walls, pepoles faces, and so on. Pretty cool nowadays. But anyways, that was a bit OT. I don't got any "tip" or so.. i swore myself to never lissten to the "I know how you feel" things. Because noone knows how YOU feel. not even your mother.(in my chace(sp?), as it was my sis.) Same with me.
-
Dealing with Death
When my sisiter passed away i jsut sat by the computer all day, playing games where you kill others. (GTA, Battlefield, that stuff.) And i still do after 1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý year.