Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sebbeberg

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sebbeberg

  1. epic fail. It's funny how everytime you quote me all you can say is "Epic fail"
  2. I remember you said it once here at Tip.it long ago if Im correct, it happened in a car crash right? :( Oh yeah, i remember now i made a topic aobut i. (Maybe we should make a topic for posting pictures of tattoos and piercings, and keep the discussion in this topic?) It hardly seems 26 years ago, that I was lying on a hospital bed in suicidal despair, depressed, discouraged, after the hot July afternoon when I took that dive into shallow water, a dive which resulted in a severe spinal cord injury, which left me paralyzed from the shoulders down, without use of my hands and my legs. Before that time, I didn't even know what you called people like me. Who are we? The physically challenged, the mobility impaired, the differently abled, handicapped. I knew we weren't crippled or invalid. But I just didn't have any contact with people who were hurting or in pain. That spinal cord injury changed all that. There I was lying in the hospital bed in the summer of 1967 desperately trying to make ends meet, desperately trying to turn my right side down emotions, right side up. In my pain and despair, I had begged I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air. I face a lot of limitations what with living in a wheelchair for over 26 years, but I have found limitless joy and peace in knowing the Lord Jesus. Knowing that I'm heading for heaven. My first priority is always my relationship with him. The things I talked about today are important. I want you to know I really care for you and your spiritual walk. God bless you on your spiritual journey. Wth Bubsa are you drunk?
  3. Limp Bizkit - Eat You Alive I never knew this song was a love song!
  4. Niiice, i think i got a picture of a tatoo my sister did when my other sister passed away. *first time i mention it on tif* Edit: here's the tattoo, 1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý year old, that's why the pic is bad(took it when it was finished). I couldn't handle my camera correctly at that time.
  5. Where's your sense of adventure :P Let me come back on this. Aha. Bet I get flamed for having piercings like this. Thought. Taken out. Noo, why'd you remove them?? That's freakin' awesome! Myself wouldn't pierce anything but my ears. Because i hate needles. When it comes to tattoos i'm a freak. I love them, i'm soo getting a ton of them when i'm turning 18! :ohnoes:
  6. I started my first acc before they had tutorial island, don't remember much of my first week, but i was in wildy and got backstabbed by this other swedish guy, who i tought actually waws cool (before he BSed me) after that i've never played on that account because i lost my mith chain. That was the last time i really pked too.
  7. sebbeberg replied to dark_blob's topic in Off-Topic
    Get Chris to join the forums and let him hear our cheers \
  8. hey... send me a yank copy please? \
  9. sebbeberg replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    +1 Your sig and avatar... umm, you just did a "1+" Anyways, the thing you said aobut Magical World seems to be the right thing. It fits pretty well according to me.
  10. I'd get Mod Sebbe and jmod powers :lol: Na, EvilBunny or Klajnepojken, sick of using this alias.
  11. As free steel said, Unreal Torunament. THE GAME IS FREEWARE NOWADAYS! \ And i bought it new for 200SEK.. :XD:
  12. sebbeberg replied to Retefael's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh my god, how could i forget about Ice Climbers? :ohnoes:
  13. You say you're bad? Hell no, jsut take a look at my sig and you'll see bad! -.- 8/10 for them siggeys
  14. sebbeberg replied to dark_blob's topic in Off-Topic
    Wait, what happened to Chris?
  15. What's the big problem pepole? Some guys/gals don't like to train combat. Plain and simple.
  16. sebbeberg replied to dark_blob's topic in Off-Topic
    How come there are a new page but with a red x? Bug maybe?
  17. Holy crap, that's actually pretty cool. Myself don't know anyone living in San Diego but a guy i play battlefield with.
  18. sebbeberg replied to dark_blob's topic in Off-Topic
    New comic is up, but the pic won't work.
  19. sebbeberg replied to Retefael's topic in Off-Topic
    Megaman and LOLO for NES. Both was so hard so i got pissed off really badly \
  20. Sunny 30+: Irritating Sunny/Cloudy 25-30: Pretty nice Sunny 5 when skiing: Perfect Rainy: Makes me happy Snowing: *Jumps around in joy* I like the autumn and winter more then spring and summer. i hate bugs.
  21. sebbeberg replied to dark_blob's topic in Off-Topic
    99% chance of this happening imo it seems that 1% has won out. Ash now has a girlfriend, and Emily was there to witness the kiss. This will be interesting. Now he just have to explain himself for Emily. :boohoo: You know what's going to happen.
  22. well, i've had one account in RSC, but i lost the password and quitted, then i made Sebbeberg in the beginning of RS2. So i don't think i've changed much :
  23. OH MY GOD! I adore the one you use as sig! *sings Stairway To Heaven*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.