ITs nice to see the Bot problem is being taken care of....

fusion77

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent logged in for about half a year...

CHATBOTS EVERYWHERE!

I dont see the problem solved.. Its only grown worse over the years

Because of the introduction of

-> dragon farmers/autoers

-> chatbots

This means there is a huge lack of security, and perhaps they can solve it by banning one by one - Ive only seen more and more over the years

siggyanimatoin5dt.gif

--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---

The Grand Exchange Search Extension

It ebbs and flows. And anyway, most "bots" aren't really bots. Macro programs have been phased out, for the most part, and replaced by gold farmers, which are far more difficult to detect and punish. That may explain why it seems they are gone; it's late at night and perhaps their shifts ended.

td2sig.jpg

It ebbs and flows. And anyway, most "bots" aren't really bots. Macro programs have been phased out, for the most part, and replaced by gold farmers, which are far more difficult to detect and punish. That may explain why it seems they are gone; it's late at night and perhaps their shifts ended.

in china? [bleep] that. shifts? i bet its noon in china now.

pft if i was in the situation id farm gold to keep my self warm to, id be farming whenever i could. if it made me $ and was so relaxing as sitting in your own home(provided most probably dont)

Topics regarding bot bannings should be banned, unless some form of discussion/evaluation can be made.

---

Many of you are giving thanks to Jagex for the banning, but yet most of you have flamed Jagex for bad updates? :?

Job well done Jagex.

Topics regarding bot bannings should be banned, unless some form of discussion/evaluation can be made.

---

Many of you are giving thanks to Jagex for the banning, but yet most of you have flamed Jagex for bad updates? :?

Job well done Jagex.

Why not? If someone does something good then you praise them. If they do something bad then you complain. I don't see why you need to only do one thing all the time. :P

Jagex did a mass banning 2 days ago. They were on tipit chat and told us all what they were doing. For once people can cut in peace

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

I was just in Falador, and noticed the same thing as you did. Have Jagex finally found some way to bann more autoers at once?

Hopefully Jmods have a new spellbook, with one spell...

Cast Ban Barrage -> Yew Tree

:pray:

TifSig.jpg

I was just in Falador, and noticed the same thing as you did. Have Jagex finally found some way to bann more autoers at once?

were can i obtain that spellbook

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

aVrjKaS.jpg

We love you Shelly and if it's quite alright we love you Shelly in the middle of the night we love you Shelly... trust in me when i say... \'

Alot of Jagex mods were involved in bot-busting that day... the dawn of a new age I hope? <3:

- - - -

xD Ban Barrage; nice one! =D>

were can i obtain that spellbook

LOL!:XD:

They will come back, still good job =)