Everything posted by sebbeberg
-
how many piza slices can u eat?
Slices? Don't ya get full pizzas there? :XD:
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Ah, but where did I make fun of anyone? I was simply calling some peoples actions pathetic because they are pretty much immature. This is what you said. It is just an example of what has been said so far and I don't know about you, but myself and probably many other people that frequent the OT feel this is a very immature comment. You are very correct in this. It was a made for that exact reason. But please tell me how constantly commenting on how 'hawt' a person looks gives you a 'better understanding of who they are'? Yes, fun is nice, and I like fun. But there is a difference between having fun, and making spam on an internet forum constantly commenting and requesting pictures from an attractive girl. Directed at Nova now: Jealousy eh? Heh, you realize I'm a guy right and don't exactly wish for people to be commenting on me, therefore jealousy isn't my motive for posting this, but the feeling that things may of gotten slightly out of hand here is my motive. I will admit you are a very good looking girl Nova, but it disturbs me to see almost 2 pages full of comments either commenting on your hotness or asking for more pictures.[/hide] That pretty much sums it all up. I agree that she's attractive/hot/OMGCLEVAGE or whatever you wanna say. But if you want to see clevages there's other sites you can go to. Edit: could a mod please clean up the thread? I'm reporting my own post here so a mod will notice it faster. Edit:Edit: Kill_Life is my luvah
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Newbies. Read first post, don't quote images. It's annoying to read the thread when images load all the time. Also: OMG U R HOT MORE CLEVAGE PLX? :boohoo:
- I killed myself
-
Do Glasses affect your life seriously?
I hate my glasses. They've ruined most of my dreams. Kthnxbye
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
holy mother of god :anxious:
-
Personal defense
When i carry something it's a knife.. Just a normal Mora2000. Not too [cabbage]ty, not too expensive if i had to hand it over.
-
Good Cheap games
Point of existance 2, sandbox and project reality are the 3 best IMO Also Allied Intent Extended. Fun singleplayer mod :
-
Daily MSN Conversation Topic .. Reopened!
I take it you missed some of the earlier ones? :P Actually, no.
-
Happy new year to Tip.It !
well, i'm not going to sit by the computer when the clock strikes 12 here. So i'll say Happy New Year to all of you! Especially the one i chat with on MSN. (I still haven't figured out all of you except Lyra, Emma, Aaron and Charlie.)
-
Good Cheap games
Unreal Tournament Classic. Freeware, still LOTS of pepole playing. Otherwise Battlefield 2. But not the original. Get some mods for it. Vanillabf sucks.
-
New Year's Resolutions! + What did you do for NYE?!
Gonna try to get less addicted to all forums i go on (about 6) and work out more.. Wich i will fail with. (last years was getting a gf, well.. I tried, but it didn't really go the way i wanted. it's been 1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý years ago now and i'm tired of it.)
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
What's weird about page 5? yeah, i dont get it either Everyone's hwat there Well, everyone's hwat on TIF.
- Fireworks
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
who doesnt? *Looks at sig* Agreed
-
Most useless X,mas present you have received this season....
a gnome...
- Fireworks
-
Fireworks
Don't mix that much together. it's too risky. But if you want a hugge bang you should take a few rockets and put the powder in a can ors something and seal it tightly (with a fuse too ) I just used 3 small 50cent rockets for this one: The casing is a old rifle cartridge. Click here to watch PC280046 (putfile sucks, i know)
-
My Little Big Fat Weight Loss Blog.. Results 07/06/08.
Our left
-
My Little Big Fat Weight Loss Blog.. Results 07/06/08.
Good luck dude. Or i'll eat your kittys.
-
Daily MSN Conversation Topic .. Reopened!
The stuff we do...
- Fireworks
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
That's why this thread is in OT.
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
It better be Edit: oh [cabbage], watching those pics....
-
all u stockholmers
Welcome to Sweden! I don't got any good tips for you. As most of my tips would be about military [cabbage]. But i really recommend taking the Green Subway to Globen and look around there. Also taking a bus out to KaknÃÆÃâÃâästornet and take a look around Stockholm fomr there. Going to the royal palace and look at the "HÃÆÃâÃâögvakt" is neat. Don't go inside the blue line tough, they'll do pointy pointy stuff with their bayonetts. (NOT LIKE THE ENGLISH ROYAL GUARD)