Most useless X,mas present you have received this season....

Dragon-xiv

I decided to start this after i recieved something that i slipped in during our conversation i did not want... :wall: :wall: :wall: and it was a cup of a picture of me on it it's not that i don't find my face but seriously i can't process anyone face's at 4AM #-o in the morning and annoys me more that's in my face so i after politely saying I LOVED IT :^o which of course is a big fat :^o and shutting the door i shoved it into the back of washroom closet :D

So what was everyone's elses most useless present of the year?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an on table mini punchbag on a plastic stand, I must of punched it 10 times (not even hard) and the plastic stand snapped might get a pic if I can be bothered :P but yeah it still had a price tag of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.99 on it so its no biggy

A friend to all is a friend to none.

A pair of socks. The most original present out there which nobody really needs. Luckily though I got some new pyjamas with it, which I did need, so I'm not really annoyed.

I will take all of your socks.

I happened to get a book that I already owned, but meh.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

You guys think socks are a useless present? You wont think that when you get older and are out in the work force, where a nice pair of socks makes working all day not as uncomfortable.

EDIT: I didn't get any useless presents, maybe can consider one shirt I don't like useless. It's supposed to be an undershirt but is really uncomfortable. I'll find some use for it though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

A pair of socks. The most original present out there which nobody really needs. Luckily though I got some new pyjamas with it, which I did need, so I'm not really annoyed.

I will take all of your socks.

I happened to get a book that I already owned, but meh.

Socks? Worthless? I think not. Especially wool socks. They keep me so warm, especially up here in Wisconsin...

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

I wanted some socks, I keep running out before laundry day. But I didn't really get a useless gift. Go me ::'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A book about cat "clans" which fight each other....wow.

lawl! I used to love that series when I was younger.

My most useless gift was: Raspberry chocolate. Tastes like dog food. Ewww. Fruit is not meant for chocolate.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

A book about cat "clans" which fight each other....wow.

lawl! I used to love that series when I was younger.

My most useless gift was: Raspberry chocolate. Tastes like dog food. Ewww. Fruit is not meant for chocolate.

YOU LIEEEE!!! =;

Chocolate + Strawberries = Yum! ::'

Andus-Sig-1.jpg