Most useless X,mas present you have received this season....

Dragon-xiv

A book about cat "clans" which fight each other....wow.

haha, I've read those books. They were fun to read, when I was like 8.

Try them anyway I say :P

ok, you guys will probably think I'm spoiled for saying this, but I got a bike.

I didn't ask for a bike, I don't need a bike. It's snow outside, and will be for a while, so I can't really use it, and in the summer it's way to hot to bike anywhere.

I feel really guilty about it though, because I'm sure my parents thought I'd love it, I don't know what to do.

Make it conveniently "disappear" in the furnace 8-)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I've read those books. They were fun to read, when I was like 8.

Try them anyway I say :P

ok, you guys will probably think I'm spoiled for saying this, but I got a bike.

I didn't ask for a bike, I don't need a bike. It's snow outside, and will be for a while, so I can't really use it, and in the summer it's way to hot to bike anywhere.

I feel really guilty about it though, because I'm sure my parents thought I'd love it, I don't know what to do.

I've been in that situation before. I would probably just leave the bike and if they ask why you haven't been using it just say you were planning to that afternoon or watever and take it for a ride. A ride around the block aint so tough is it?

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

I only got a bag of M&Ms (like those big holiday-ones), and that was good. Perhaps the ill-feeling I got afterwards from eating all of them in one day was my worst present... :-X

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If I know I'm getting what I want (which this year was a phone), I just ask for pointless yet awesome stuff from everyone else.

Pointless things I got this year was a WWE stretchy figurine, toy volcano, and pass the pigs.

And the Bach CD's pretty useless. :lol:

Oh yea, I remember now, forgot because it was so small. It's a small plastic monkey that you wind up, and it does backflips. Rather entertaining, but still.... :?

Now I'm jealous..

Cool.

A giant calculator. My mom got it at costco for my grandparents, but, you know costco. "But I only want one toothbrush!" "No! They come in packs of 150!" so I guess they were extras. It's still pretty awesome, though I have no use for a giant calculator. :?

I remember some stand up bit I saw once where the guy was talking about buying his grandma's coffin at Costco... maybe Jeff Foxworthy? Or maybe I'm crazy...

It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err -Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

A giant calculator. My mom got it at costco for my grandparents, but, you know costco. "But I only want one toothbrush!" "No! They come in packs of 150!" so I guess they were extras. It's still pretty awesome, though I have no use for a giant calculator. :?

I remember some stand up bit I saw once where the guy was talking about buying his grandma's coffin at Costco... maybe Jeff Foxworthy? Or maybe I'm crazy...

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?cat=20595&eCat=BC|20595&lang=en-US&whse=BC&topnav=

I wonder if they have 2-for-1 specials :uhh:

lawl! I used to love that series when I was younger.

My most useless gift was: Raspberry chocolate. Tastes like dog food. Ewww. Fruit is not meant for chocolate.

YOU LIEEEE!!! =;

Chocolate + Strawberries = Yum! ::'

Ah, I apologize. I will make one exception. Chocolate fondue with strawberries. All else=pwned.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Tastes like dog food.

You eat dog food? That can't be good :P Do you prefer the gravy parts heated or stone cold

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

In the sense of gifts intended especially for me, everything I got was excellent :) . However, my extended family also held a white elephant gift exchange, which filled the "useless" catergory perfectly :P . (For those of you who don't know, a white elephant gift exchange is where everyone wraps up a random item or two lying around in their house, then puts it in a central pile and gets another gift from the stack). This year's received gifts were a set of disks used for buffing commercial aircraft and a box of used lightbulbs :P .

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?cat=20595&eCat=BC|20595&lang=en-US&whse=BC&topnav=

LOL you can get everything at costco now's days:P

LOL you can get everything at costco now's days:P

I <3 Costco. We spend days in there.

My closest aunt is obsessed with costco. And of course, her gift to me was from it, as always. One of the sweaters they sell there :S But I appreciate it since she took the time to look for it, buy it and give it to me, but no way in hell I'm wearing that.

My most useless gift this year would have to be candle holders.

2480+ total

My grandpa gave me this silly piece of paper with some Stocks that he gave to me or something like that :roll: ....wait :shock:

What are they invested in?

Tastes like dog food.

You eat dog food? That can't be good :P Do you prefer the gravy parts heated or stone cold

If you're going to tell me you've never tried dog food, you're a dirty liar :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.