Most useless X,mas present you have received this season....

Dragon-xiv

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing really to be honest.

I mean, the FYE (music store) gift card wasn't that needed consider I get most of my music....otherwise, but I'll find something to get with it. :P

Because of downloading music most music stores (at least in Canada) have started to sell more than CD's and DVD's because they would go out of business otherwise. I know HMV in Canada has taken to selling iPods and Wii/Xbox360 games.

summerpngwy6.jpg

The Simpsons Movie on Blueray. My aunt heard that my mom was getting me a HDTV so she thought that Blueray movies were what HDTVs played. Too bad I don't have a PS3 or a Blueray player :wall: .

I exchanged it for the normal dvd and I got $15 back. That damn Blueray disk was $35 :shock: .

goldenblade995.png

My grandma bought me some underwear. The problem? I'm not five anymore, so the underwear is pretty damn tight.

I'm a skinny guy, I ain't got a butt. So the fact I fill this underwear isn't a good sign.

Ladies and gents, I'm not even kidding here. Do you know how bad it is to tell your grandma underwear is fine when your 'grapes' are being turned into wine?

thesip2.jpg

It really has

It's not useless, and it's not that bad, but a box of chocolates. I thought everyone that knows me well enough to give me a gift would know that I don't like [most] chocolate. Apparently not.

Oh yeah, I also got a pad of pink penguin-shaped paper. :-s

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Some make-up that are not my skin tone, and would make me look like a complete fool if I ever wore it, It is now in the back of my cupboard where it will stay for a month or two totally unused where it will be put in the bin or given to a younger cousin of mine.

Nothing really to be honest.

I mean, the FYE (music store) gift card wasn't that needed consider I get most of my music....otherwise, but I'll find something to get with it. :P

Because of downloading music most music stores (at least in Canada) have started to sell more than CD's and DVD's because they would go out of business otherwise. I know HMV in Canada has taken to selling iPods and Wii/Xbox360 games.

Thats great, really.

Even if I didn't download anything the store doesn't really have hardly anything I actually listen to.

"Yes you can... Achieve Financial Independence" book.

I'm 16, not 40 :?

Now I got some old guy staring at me from across the room while I sleep.

Somebody's dropping hints there. :D

Oh yea, I remember now, forgot because it was so small. It's a small plastic monkey that you wind up, and it does backflips. Rather entertaining, but still.... :?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I didn't get nothing useless at all...

...Because I didn't get nothing at all.

I am starting to hate Christmas, firstly to lose my time into decorating the home, then by being bothered by the others' music while I'm listening a good classical piece or a band's CD, also add the food and to end it, nothing in exchange...

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

A book about cat "clans" which fight each other....wow.

haha, I've read those books. They were fun to read, when I was like 8.

Try them anyway I say :P

ok, you guys will probably think I'm spoiled for saying this, but I got a bike.

I didn't ask for a bike, I don't need a bike. It's snow outside, and will be for a while, so I can't really use it, and in the summer it's way to hot to bike anywhere.

I feel really guilty about it though, because I'm sure my parents thought I'd love it, I don't know what to do.

snowsigyy7.png