Most useless X,mas present you have received this season....

Dragon-xiv

My grandpa gave me this silly piece of paper with some Stocks that he gave to me or something like that :roll: ....wait :shock:

What are they invested in?

Tastes like dog food.

You eat dog food? That can't be good :P Do you prefer the gravy parts heated or stone cold

If you're going to tell me you've never tried dog food, you're a dirty liar :P .

I have never tried dog doof :P

as in thongs thongs? :o :XD:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candle holder with no candle :wall:

Looks like you need to visit dusk. :wink:

Haha that's where it came from :-k :-w

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

wenger-85-swiss-army-knife.jpg

I oughta stab you with one of the several knife attachments if you think that's useless

I <3 Costco. We spend days in there.

Mostly because we get lost :uhh:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Someone gave me 5 packs of freeze dried ice cream. When I saw it, I just couldn't stop wondering what was going through her head when she got me them.. Was it a pathetic attempt at humor? Or did she really think I would absolutely love it?

Oh well, I'll find a use for it eventually, whether I bring it to school and eat it at lunch as a joke, or bring it on my next camping trip (that could've been what she was thinking, but... still). It should be kinda fun eating it...

Oh wait, thought of a better one. Someone got me a 5$ gift card to Toys R Us! What were they thinking?!? I haven't been in toys r us in years! Probably since i was in the 5th grade, and it wasn't even for me! What am I gonna buy in there, especially for 5$?!?

Oh well, i'm thankful that I actually get gifts, unlike some who are less fortunate...

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Probably some ps2 game, considering i dont use my ps2 ever.

But ill let you know, the most useless gift was deffintly not my play-doh, look what i made! :thumbsup:

1227072055a-1.jpg

<3:

WOOT! looking hawt XP jk how long did it take you always end up mashing the play doh so squzeable :P

lol 5 dollar gift card what can u buy at toys r us with that :P

Probably some ps2 game, considering i dont use my ps2 ever.

But ill let you know, the most useless gift was deffintly not my play-doh, look what i made! :thumbsup:

*play doh*

<3:

WOOT! looking hawt XP jk how long did it take you always end up mashing the play doh so squzeable :P

lol 5 dollar gift card what can u buy at toys r us with that :P

Calm the [cabbage] down, dude. Put down the Vault and breathe. And use punctuation.

And Kingtygy: :shame: Freeze dried Ice cream is ftw. Last time i was at the Air and Space museum I bought 5 packs of it. It just wasn't enough, though. Well, to each his own, I suppose...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Calm the [cabbage] down, dude. Put down the Vault and breathe. And use punctuation.

And Kingtygy: :shame: Freeze dried Ice cream is ftw. Last time i was at the Air and Space museum I bought 5 packs of it. It just wasn't enough, though. Well, to each his own, I suppose...

I agree. There comes a point in time when excessive 1337 becomes actually harder to type out than just writing in semi-proper English. Honestly, how do you process the ideas of your sentences? Or do you just, literally, type whatever comes to mind, without stopping?

You must talk a lot, but you must have a pretty good imagination I'll bet.

And I tried freeze-dried ice cream once. It looked like frozen powdered milk with strawberry Baby Bottle Pop powder coated on top for flavoring. All in all, it smelled and tasted like cat food.

I've never gotten whats so great about freeze dried ice cream. We were at camp on catalina island (it was dry where we were), and the store-thing had just gotten ice cream, and yet my friend prefers to buy the freeze-dried stuff for like five dollars, lol. I guess it's a personal thing; I'm pretty sure my friends don't understand why I like to lick the inside of a popcorn bag either. (Try it. The buttery-salty residue that sticks there actually tastes pretty good.)

I never thought I would start such a large discussion about freeze-dried ice cream... Anyways, like i said, i'll use it, bring it to my next camping trip and try it.... or throw it in the fire if it tastes bad....

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

A had a little thing called a 'Fart Alert' toy. You press it, and some guy with a bland voice uses common phrases trying to sound funny, for example: "Silent, but deadly" etc. I'm yet to actually laugh at this toy. I don't even know where it is, I think my uncle used it, so knowing him, it's broken and in a bin.

Probably the best place for it. :-w

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

clothes...i already have way too many shirts and pants and all types of clothes they are the last thing i needed

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)