Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. ^^Nice to know people are listening to the greatest album ever written (Colors). Now: Radiohead - OK Computer (Album)
  2. You're so metal. Look at you with your combat boots and your Cradle of Filth band tee. :
  3. Intriguing replied to Wollof's topic in Off-Topic
    #1 - Yeah, I was raised in a "strong" Christian household. My entire family, with the exception of my grandfather and grandmother are Christians. #2 - Yes. #3 - Well, it's no longer my religion, so obviously. I would like to just mention that my decision to no longer be a Christian was not based on me wanting to rebel against my family, as that assumption has been made about me quite often. It initially stemmed from me not wanting to be a hypocrite, then expanded into other reasons I don't need to go into on this thread. At the moment all you've written is a really weak argument against religion. But I'll wait until part 2 to condemn you..
  4. - Fight Club - Juno - Mean Girls - The Golden Compass - Narnia (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and Prince Caspian) I have a fairly.. immature taste in movies.
  5. I think the point is that I find it very hard to have any musical respect for someone who writes music he can't play. jdMIQ1jfJm0 There is no way you can say that video isn't absolutely horrible. (Not just because of Herman Li.)
  6. 6/10 I see you every now and then around OT.
  7. That album is awesome. Seriously. Yeah, good choice. One of my favourite albums. :) Now: Between the Buried and Me - Alaska (Album) This album is also awesome.
  8. @ kenshinjapan: Thanks for the recommendation, but I'm really picky when it comes to classical music. Most of the most famous composers (Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Haydn) bore me, as does the majority of the music from the Baroque, Classical, and early Romantic periods. Late-/Post-Romantic and Early-/Mid-20th Century make up the majority of my classical music listening. However, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata is absolutely fantastic. As for you, speedofsound, I don't know what you're into aside from Live, and I don't have any music similar to that. So I'm just going to recommend you one of my favourite bands, . They're Indie-Pop. Their two latest albums The Sunlandic Twins, and Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer? are both incredible. Satanic Panic in the Attic is also alright, but their earlier albums haven't done much for me yet.
  9. How.. disappointing.
  10. Intriguing replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Hahaha, Scrubs, I love you. :)
  11. I can't offer any help in terms of actually translating what they say, but I'd bet at least $3 on them (at least the top one) being fake.
  12. Intriguing replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Should probably go here. I'm a bit weird. I absolutely love music--my life revolves around it--but I really don't like live concerts. I guess I don't enjoy it when music is played obnoxiously loud, as it is at all concerts. Also not a huge fan of the whole "going crazy in the mosh-pit" thing. If I ever do go to concerts, I'm always standing a little bit behind the mosh-pit just listening.
  13. I seem to recall you liking some mathcore bands (Ion Dissonance, was it?), so I'm going to recommend you . Definitely not metal, but they're a very cool Math Rock band. I prefer their older albums to Church Gone Wild, just because I prefer them as a two-piece, instrumental band.
  14. God is the being that people call to in their time of need when they can call to no one else. God is the being that people talk to so that they can feel as though they are making an impact when in fact they are doing nothing. God is the being that people create in their minds because they need someone to blame when things go wrong. God and "his purpose" are the bringers of hope and security for those who are going through difficult situations.
  15. I didn't even know there was 10 Star Trek movies out there. It would probably be a bit pointless for me to watch this movie seeing as I've never seen a single episode or movie of it.
  16. . Probably doesn't warrant him a rank in the top 25 greatest guitarists of all time, but it has such an amazing feel to it (which is due to both him, and the rest of the trio).
  17. I watched it a few times. I only remember two. The one with Jessica Simpson where she was the baby sitter and ended up getting turned into a doll freaked the hell out of me.
  18. At jaerkd00d, I've actually been meaning to get into them, believe it or not. Based on your recommendation I'll put them higher up on the "artists to check out" list. As for your recommendation, krydon, I'm gonna say . They're incredibly famous, so I have no doubt you've heard of them, but you haven't listened to them (according to your Last.FM), so I'm recommending them. Amazing Prog Rock/Metal. All their albums are good, but my favourite would probably be Ænima. Lateralus is their most famous, and probably my second favourite.
  19. Definitely positive, don't worry. I just say that because I'm one of only two people I've met that actually like her voice.
  20. Joanna Newsom - Ys (Album) Not what you'd call.. normal person music.
  21. You should listen to . I apologize if you already know of them, but yeah. Neon Bible and Funeral are both amazing albums, so take your pick.
  22. I used to like them heaps, but I got over them pretty quick. I probably joined the bandwagon of people deciding they hate bands because they get too popular (which this thread will be full of). I'll probably check out the album when it comes out. EDIT: Just watched the video.. can't say I'm a huge fan. It's a bit to thrashy for me. I'll be interested to hear if they have any less.. radio-friendly songs on the album, as they generally do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.