Everything posted by Bladewing
-
How long to get 4k crims via slayer?
Edited for bad info
-
Range - bugged ?
This is a bug. When you use knives or darts with a pet or familiar out, you will poison monsters.
-
New question: Robes for bursting lobs?
Battle robes are much easier, but you could put an offer in for all four :D I'd gladly sell you battle robes for crown ;)
-
Prayers showing their bonuses on stat tab
First take bonus of prayer and add to level. Then add pot bonus. Simple. Nope, you actually add pot bonus first.
-
Linux vs Windows
Windows is the OS of business.
-
Prayers showing their bonuses on stat tab
Prayer is applied to your boosted levels, but not your gear bonuses. For example, Ultimate Strength will increase 99 strength to effectively 113.85 strength, or 125/99 strength effectively becomes 143.75.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
sseli, you know better than that. Runescape screenshots only, remember. :shame: Unspam:
-
The shunned skill capes
Someone with less than 10m xp telling off someone for getting 13m in one skill? That's rich.
-
[p2p] Fastest money..
Well fungus is out because it requires prayer. I guess you could kill green or blue dragons. I'd recommend using a rune crossbow and mithril or adamant bolts (or broad once you get the slayer level). Ditch the armor and use a safespot. Try something like this for starter gear: God coif (guthix is probably cheapest) Black chaps/body/vambraces Snakeskin boots Glory Rune Crossbow
-
[p2p] Fastest money..
1m an hour is awful if you have to put in 120+ hours of ZMI or 200+ hours of nature crafting to get to it. Can almost make 1m/h picking mort fungus lol. With 0 xp/hour. And there is pretty neat profit from 82 with double astrals, and even a bit from ZMI. Or you could power train combat skills, and kill TDs for 4-5m an hour and ~80k xp/h. The point is that runecrafting is only good for runecrafting XP.
-
allotments
Off topic slightly: Herbs are around 6.8 when counting deaths. I've started gathering data on how many herbs come from a live patch, got about 140 points so far (limited to at most 5 a day, lol), and so far the average yield of a live patch is about 7.6.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Maybe close enough to afford the GE price... lol. A Purple is going for around 1b right now, their street was manipulated up a few hundred mil. You'll need around 10 santas to trade for purple + junk. Purple has a street value of about 650m over GE price. Santa had a street of about 40m over trade price. You'd need like 15-16 santas to trade for purple + cash, but you will never find a seller of purple with that much cash. You aren't even close, unfortunately. And at least I wouldn't consider trading a partyhat for any number of santas. Edit: Easily 5+ santas for red h'ween + cash.
-
[p2p] Fastest money..
1m an hour is awful if you have to put in 120+ hours of ZMI or 200+ hours of nature crafting to get to it. Can almost make 1m/h picking mort fungus lol.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
They obviously can't sustain that growth because a santa would be 2.1b in two months at the 4% growth it's been for the last week. PS bedman I saw you on RSOF but forgot to say hi ;o
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Trade price - they're crashing and buyable instantly min GE.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
I'll sell you one for pure gp :P if that answers your question.
-
Pietying slayer tasks
At 70 prayer and +30 bonus, you'll use 12 prayer potions per hour. It shouldn't take you an hour to do any task but abyssal demons or dark beasts, really. SGS only saves 2.5 prayer potions an hour if you average a 400 with each spec (doubtful).
-
Year Capes ALready =/
Quoted for proof that OP is an arrogant asshat and needs help showing it.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Know anything about plate or platelegs?
-
Expanding Economy
You can start a new character in runescape. You cannot reincarnate yourself in real life. Even a credit score wouldn't work. I make a level 3 account, borrow 50m, which I spend on my main's junk. Toss the level 3 account.
-
Maul, Longsword or Rapier?
My vote is rapier. The way I think of it is this: Rapier replaces whip and z spear (aside from corp/wfs), longsword and maul replace godsword. Which do I use more? Whip. Just clarifying: Rapier has superior stab bonus to Longsword. EDIT: Disregard that, I suck [roosters].
-
I fail
41.3k xp/h. Surprised me, to be honest.
-
Training range on f2p
Street price/GE price never goes over the price in the stores with unlimited stock lmfao. Unlimited stock did WAYYYYYYY more good than bad. If you think that, then I think your economics professor should have his education license revoked.
-
Expanding Economy
#-o Price levels are no longer rising. When will people realize this... Also very abusable. What if the player loses the Bandos Chestplate? What if the player puts it in the party room chest? What if the player quits and doesn't make the interest payments? What if a player lends 100m to his secondary account, effectively transferring money by interest payments?
-
Obtaining Runescape Membership
Perhaps go to a convenience store and buy a membership card with cash? I'm not sure if it's available in NZ though.