Everything posted by Bladewing
-
20 Construction Suggestions
Yeah I was confused by the "overpowered" comment as well. Most of these seem to be aesthetic additions/fixes. It's not like he's suggesting a "gilded obelisk" which gives you 3.5x xp from summoning pouches.
-
85 Herlore
Well potion prices vary a lot, but usually these potions are pretty good to make: Super energy Super restore Super defence Ranging (sometimes) Magic Once you hit 83/84 you should start making recover specials, with greenman's ale if you need to. Expect to spend at least 25 gp/xp and up to 30 gp/xp. That'll put you at about 75-90m. To be honest I wouldn't throw money at herblore til you can buy 88 for extreme attack and strength (with greenman's ale). Super antifires are good, but they aren't worth 90m.
-
Visage Drop rate and ranging question.
A large compilation of data on RSOF suggests a drop rate between 1:10,000 and 1:13,000. To be conservative, we'll choose 13,000. The number of dragons you'd have to kill to be 95% sure you'll get a visage is 38,943 dragons. Happy hunting.
-
Smithing Needs An Update
So... where's the suggestion? Anyway, Jagex claims to be making a high-end smithing update. If cooking had useful high-end content it wouldn't cost 1m to get it to 99. Look how the price of herblore went up when it became useful.
-
90+ Stats and Bank (EDIT, 95+)
Congrats on getting 90+ stats and 1000 rank (exactly when I posted this :o ). The bank didn't do much for me since it's just 30m plus capes. 9/10, I'll make it 10 when you get 100+ stats. PS: WOW you average 7 hours a day, not surprised you got bored. Could take a break and come back when you will have fun? It's a game, remember :P
-
How Many 99's?
1. Strength - 32.7m - I was a strength noob back in the day, I used to wear a str ammy even. 2. Hitpoints - 34.5m - PC'd it, to be honest :oops: 3. Attack - 25.3m - Fell in love with my whip. 4. Defence - 25.6m - ^ 5. Crafting - 13.1m - Always kind of liked crafting, and it's pretty cheap and moderately fast 6. Ranged - 18.7m - Trained through slayer 'cause I can't stand chinning or knifing yaks 7. Herblore - 13.4m - Used to love herblore, but I had a falling out when make-x was made (slowed it down too much for me). The new extreme potions rekindled my love for it. 8. Slayer - 14.7m - Love it 9. Summoning - 13.1m - had the charms, so why not? 10. Smithing - 13.06m - kinda started throwing my money at skills 11. Prayer - 13.04m - ^ 12. Farming - 13.05m - been a long term goal of mine since the skill came out. I think that's right. Ranged/Crafting might be mixed up, but I don't think so.
- Javelins
-
Shattered Heart
You really like that idiom. But I actually agree with you on this one.
-
Mobilising Armies
Jjuusstin, wow, you really have no understanding of Mobilising Armies, do you? I'm gonna guess you're either F2P (no firsthand knowledge of the game) or you haven't played it (c.f. above). 1) Rank 93 means he has 93 points in the minigame, not that he's the 93rd best player. 2) There are rewards at 100, 200, and 300 ranks - the most likely reason anyone to play that game. 3) Why not take chat out of runescape in general? No one wants to go on a game to get insulted, right?
-
Untradeable Potions
1) You aren't responding to anything in my thread. Please make your own thread if you want to write about these things. 2) I never suggested these potions be made tradeable. 3) How about you give a better counterargument than "making things harder and more annoying is good", because it's pretty weak. I'm not offended, your arguments are just weak, impertinent, and/or just false. If you have something legitimate, post it.
-
It's been a while - 124kc Saradomin solo
@Stonewall: I'm sure it'll get bought up again, and I really like the looks, so why not buy for cheap now? I can use it later to upgrade my partyhat. @Yolink: Most of it comes down to luck with brew/rest, food, and ppot drops to be perfectly honest. I will post my gear and inventory as well.
-
How to stop the boredom?
Move a tv next to your computer. Move a computer next to your tv.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Yeah lucky me I have some seeds, they average 20k profit better per patch than the next best herb... which makes me think they will crash soon. BUT the seeds are so hard/annoying to get that this could actually last a while longer. I need to clean all of mine still, though.
-
Shield left half
A buyout. They've been stable at alch price for over a year. If you have one or get one (like I did at solo sara yesterday <_<), I'd sell it now or soon.
-
It's been a while - 124kc Saradomin solo
Well it's been over three months since I made a blog entry here, but I may as well post :P Got 124 kc solo at sara - could have had more if I had brought more prayer potions and fewer saradomin brews (had 14 of these leftover <_< ) Also got 50 herbs again for the first time since... over three months ago :P Lastly I bought a third age platebody last night, and I plan to buy the legs as soon as I can find a deal. I'll probably post a best of bank after that.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Haven't gotten a 50+ herb run since like... 92-93 farming or something. 405k profit :^_^:
- Javelins
-
Untradeable Potions
Jjuustin, was it really that hard for you to read my post? It was only 7 DAMN WORDS. I'm not asking for extremes to be tradeable. I just want to be able to put them in my beast of burden. It doesn't make the game easier, just less annoying. Right now I just have my inventory full of the extremes, and my beast of burden full of prayer (regular, I wish super!) potions and saradomin brews. I also agree with slime buckets and bonemeal pots.
-
just a little pray tip
Ah, that is true, good point. 25% more overloads per stew means a lot fewer mice to catch.
-
Saradomin: Turmoil or Extremes
Use extremes and turmoil constantly, as has been said. I too have trouble with too many prayer potions in teams.
-
Quick Turmoil question
dude that's so disappointing. so it's pretty much only useful for melee-only bosses, non-hybrid pvp, and slaying. It's useful for any monster you melee, really.
-
New skill! another hint?
Did you even read the thread? Not only is it four years old, it's about construction. #-o
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Well I don't know how much YOU play, but on average one should expect a pair every 12 hours with maxed stats and such.
-
Quick Turmoil question
Case 1: 15-23-15 Case 2: 29-32-29
-
just a little pray tip
that sir, just blew my mind. *imagines doing it with overloads* if i weren't so busy with school i'd think of more possibilities... You can only get one more overload per inventory, so it's really not worth it. You can make them at about the same rate making 4 per inventory (vs. 5 using yak).