Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. FYI void is better than armadyl and focus sight for chinning nechs. I can't say much about it anywhere else, though.
  2. Swamp Titans are a better use since you won't be able to make pouches as quickly with two secondaries.
  3. Bladewing replied to wtf's topic in Help and Advice
    I use extremes on basically all tasks but metal dragons, where I use overloads.
  4. Bladewing replied to wtf's topic in Help and Advice
    Oh. I missed the word "alone".
  5. Restrictions for their own sake does not a good game make. Why can you store a super attack potion and an avantoe in your BoB, but not an extreme attack?
  6. Thanks moocky. Got it now.
  7. Damn. wow, that is a really nice bank. How'd you get all that? Botting. More likely flipping and/or pvp drops.
  8. Where would that be?
  9. Bladewing replied to wtf's topic in Help and Advice
    Overloads are very good for corping <_< But my personal advice is make like 50m more or something at GWD and then get overloads.
  10. Melee with Ferocious would be faster than ranging + cannon.
  11. The + key is supposed to double click. But, for me it just does a single click. How should I fix this?
  12. I almost agree. ZGS is kinda overrated there. However, SGS is really unnecessary. In a trio I can already last as long as my pouches, so extra healing isn't necessary. You really want AGS or claws for their large damage output. Also full Veracs is trash, I don't know why RSOF teams accept it.
  13. BSS and armadyl. Also FYI Karil's skirt + ranger boots is better and cheaper than Armadyl skirt and snakeskin boots.
  14. Yaks would be better for DKS.
  15. That's why I finished ranged to 99 through slayer myself. But in the end, the only reason to slay is for slayer.
  16. You can range them if you want but melee will be so much faster. Bring a beast of burden to carry bones to the bank, but don't bank til you finish the task or run out of potions.
  17. CT dust devils with a ranged familiar will give more xp and kills/hour. Use your best range combat familiar.
  18. To start, cannon these tasks: Aberrant Spectres Black Demons Bloodvelds Dagannoths Desert and Jungle Strykewyrms Suqah Warped Tortoise Next: which tasks should your range: Abyssal Demons* - crossbow Black Demons - crossbow Black Dragons - crossbow Bloodvelds - darts/knives, pray melee Blue Dragons - darts/knives Dagannoths - darts/knives Dust Devils - darts/knives Fire Giant - darts/knives Gargoyles - darts/knives Greater Demons - darts/knives Nechryaels - red chinchompas Spiritual Mages - darts/knives TzHaar - crossbow Warped Tortoise - darts/knives * Arguably, I melee'd them when I was ranging but that was before the focus sight, so they should be better now. Always use ranging potions and I HEAVILY recommend prayer potions and eagle eye. -- Gear: Your gear looks good, except: Get rid of bandos tassets for black chaps. Get rid of Dragon Boots for snakeskin boots. When not in Kuradal's, use an archer or an imbued diamond/dragonstone ring if you have them. When using darts/knives, I recommend either black knives or rune darts. You may want to get a good shield like a BSS for some tasks if you don't want to bring food. Usually the prayer book is best though. Bring an EE to every task. No reason not to.
  19. Bladewing replied to Ezkaton's topic in Help and Advice
    Cleaning Dwarf weeds is the best for most. It's actually not that bad once you get used to mousekeys. Clean-x would make all the current benefits of cleaning herbs disappear. The only reason you can sometimes make 2m+/hour plus 100k herb xp is because people are too lazy to figure out how to clean them quickly. Considering it only takes an income of 1m/hour to justify super energy/recover special over nightshades (which by the way is unfathomably easy to do), there's still NO reason to do nightshades, since it is more afk than nightshades.
  20. http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/CharmPattern.html
  21. I suggested RC because you need 75 for Ardy Elite. The skill is awful money even at 91.
  22. Bladewing replied to Ezkaton's topic in Help and Advice
    Again, use weapon poison ++. I think I provided sufficient evidence earlier that weapon poison ++ is not worth using as a primary method of training... however I think I'll add some more: To get from 82 (the level for weapon poison ++) to 89 (extreme attack and strength, defence with greenmans), one needs 2,421,208 xp. Weapon Poison ++ 12,744 potions 106 hours to get the nightshade 10 hours to make the potions TOTAL: 46m profit, 116 hours Cleaning Dwarf Weeds 175,450 dwarf weeds 25 hours to clean the herbs TOTAL: 35m profit, 25 hours Super Energy then Recover Special 4,514 Super Energy 9,455 Recover Special 6.8 hours to make the potions TOTAL: 71.3m loss, 6.8 hours In order from slowest to fastest: Weapon Poison ++: +46m, 116 hours Cleaning Dwarf Weeds: +35m, 25 hours Super Energy/Recover Special: -71.3m, 6.8 hours To justify cleaning dwarf weeds over weapon poison, you need to be able to make 120.8k gold per hour. To justify making super energy/recover special over cleaning dwarf weeds, you need to be able to make 1.07m per hour To justify making super energy/recover special over cleaning dwarf weeds, you need to be able to make 5.8m per hour. There's absolutely no reason to make weapon poison. sseli hardly has a clue what he/she is talking about.
  23. Herblore or Runecrafting.
  24. You can clean herbs a lot faster than you can make potions.
  25. Obviously you don't know very much if you think that. I'm gonna excuse your statement because you are 47? herblore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.