Everything posted by Bladewing
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Yeah I read the whole post, and I'm not trying to start an argument here. You're the one trying to start a [bleep]ing flame war here. It was a legitimate question he never answered. Edibles have long been valued at around 60% the price of a santa hat, and aside from their use as a high-street item I'm unsure of what stops them from falling.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Care to explain your reasoning? yes since easters are very common in the market, their prices are less flexible then that of the disk and pumpkin. items typically crash when they reach a certain price where nobody wants it. since easters are rising faster than pumpkins and disk, it is fair to suggest that easters will crash sooner. Sorry, should have been more specific. Was referring to:
-
Songs of the day!
Immortal Techniques is unknown/underrated? News to me.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Care to explain your reasoning?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Good luck selling those crashing yews ;)
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
OMG I got Magic short and Magic long in the same clue!
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Yeah probably, I guess current street is 120m range.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
^ The Spirit Shields won't keep their street for long. New coloring isn't enough to maintain this.
-
Cannon question!!
1. No. 2. No. 3. I'd recommend Aberrant Spectres.
-
Fight Caves
When I have had them as a task, I wore: Slayer Helmet Accumulator Fury Rune Bolts (500) Abyssal Whip Guthans Plate/Skirt Dragonfire/Blessed Spirit/Sigiled Spirit Barrows Gloves Dragon/Ranger Boots Archer/Berserker Ring I carried: Guthan's Helm Guthan's Spear Armadyl Chest Armadyl Skirt Rune Crossbow 1 Empty Space Enhanced Excalibur 1 Extreme Attack 1 Extreme Strength 2 Extreme Ranging 3 Saradomin Brews 2 Super Restores 13 Prayer Potions If you don't want to stew for Extreme Attack/strength, just use supers. Guthans is probably overkill, so you could use whatever melee armor you'd normally use, or even wear Armadyl the entire time. I melee'd the 45s, the 90s, and the 180s (praying of course), ranging the 22s and the 360s. I ranged Jad.
-
New Cannon AI
I use a cannon for slayer. The cannon used to be able to shoot "backwards"; although it's a bit silly, it made the cannon incredibly useful for a task like Black demons. Because they are in single combat, the cannon can only shoot one monster at a time. By lining the demon so it's directly on top of the cannon, your cannon would shoot it eight times per full rotation. The new AI makes the cannon only shoot in the direction it is facing. Although this has little impact on multicombat tasks like Aberrant Spectres or Dagannoths, it has a profound impact on Black Demons and Kalphites. Your cannon now only shoots three times per rotation at a perfectly placed black demon, and for Kalphites where the spawn is not quick enough to keep a large population in the room, your cannon just doesn't put out. Bring back the old AI or speed up the rotation of the cannon.
-
PLZ remove/Fix Soul Wars
Getting 99 at soulwars takes much longer than training with traditional methods. So just know that they wasted all that time playing a boring minigame. Melee capes have never solicited the "omfg nice cape" response. Not that it matters anyway, this is a GAME, not a popularity contest.
-
Ring of Wealth
Yeah, that's basically it ;) mind if I use your images?
-
How to make money by Making Scrolls from Pouches.
I believe you can convert more scrolls per hour using a pack yak full of pouches and balloon-ing to Taverly.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Pretty expensive, considering it'll only cost me 9.7m to go from 96 to 99.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Here's Spectral:
-
Ring of Wealth
No, only charms are on a secondary wheel. Simply having two drops at once does not necessitate a secondary independent wheel. For example, if you can receive two herbs from a Chaos Druid. It is possible to design a table that will drop multiple items.
-
Ring of Wealth
Blackeagle, I recommend you actually read the explanation given by Jagex. You obviously haven't. Those nothing drops you got at Bandos would not have been Bandos armour pieces, but rather items like rune javelins, half keys, and gems. Yes, those are better than nothing, but the very little it actually helps (50k coins once in a few hundred kills) is nothing compared to the benefits of Fremmenik rings, Lumbridge ring, or ring of life.
-
Max hit vs average hit
I took data on damage distributions for about 8000 hits. The data indicated uniform distribution.
-
Claws Failing
Yeah, your opponents got higher defence.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
^ IS THAT A NOSE? I don't believe my eyes!
-
Slayer helm + Salve (e)
Yep, I wore salve to nechyraels the first time I killed them after getting 80 slayer :^_^:
-
What's the max you can trade now?
Wouldn't it be 60k x 4 x 4 = 960k/hour? I think this is good. The larger the trade limit the better, in my opinion.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
HNGGGGGGGGHHHHH... uh I just came from the new look of spirit shields:
-
Money transfer
If you both have a 60k limit and he's been your friend for three months you can gift nearly 1m an hour just by trading, thanks to today's update.