Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. :oops: Well that's embarassing... I guess I'll edit my original post.
  2. Read the Knowledge Base entry here. As I have long suspected, the Ring of Wealth is NOT as useful as it was hyped to be. Although speculation was rampant, we now know how the ring works. Here are some items increased in odds by the Ring of Wealth: Half Keys Rune Javelins Rune Square Shields Rune Spears Dragon Spears Dragon Half Shields Gems? (maybe) Adamant Javelins Rune Kiteshields No Draconic Visage. No Abyssal Whip. No Armadyl Hilt. So while it supposedly increases your wealth, the items it increases are nearly worthless. Before: After: On a side note, this entry indicates that there is no "side drop table" for Draconic Visages and trophy heads, as had widely been assumed. The only secondary drop table is currently charms. EDIT: I have removed the sentence stating that ROW reduced other drops. The ROW in fact reduces only "nothing" or bones-only drops.
  3. You know before everybody start to panic, we should really check the drop rate for the mints. If the rate is still low enough, mint cakes may still be viable, just at a lower price. I might start buying a cabbage load of mints and wait to see what is the drop rate now, is not like a few hundred k is going to kill my bank. They are VERY nerfed:
  4. I'm looking for items/actions that cause nearby players who have ambient sounds on to hear sound. I know one such item is the bullroarer, are there any others? I've heard that picking up and dropping a pet platypus makes a noise. PS: If you're wondering why, I'm considering making a Machinima entry if I can find enough of these.
  5. This. Slayer is a joke when it comes to combat xp. Don't bother with slayer unless you want to train it anyway.
  6. Waterfiends have low attack and strength, so turmoil doesn't give as much boost as piety. If you kill them in single combat, use piety. If you kill them in the chaos tunnels use turmoil, so you can soulsplit.
  7. If you have the money, buy an expensive crashing item on GE for min, and sell the item + a mint cake for med trade.
  8. I believe the owner of that video cannoned everything, multi- or not: Dark Beasts, Black Demons, Kalphites, Scabarites, et cetera. It is always worth it to cannon, since it saves so much time.
  9. GF at unsticky-ing this thread :roll: EDIT: Nevermind, it got resticked.
  10. What are you clawing?
  11. If you watched the video, you would know that this was BEFORE turmoil and Kuradal :P My followup statement was to explain this.
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Q9aIv1trc Granted the information is slightly outdated, but this should actually increase the profits. Turmoil is faster and cheaper, and the new extreme potions and ferocious ring greatly increase killspeed.
  13. 1.3m profit an hour cannoning. At maxed stats I can get 1m an hour just with melee or ranging.
  14. Last time I checked, grinding green dragons was one of the BEST ways to make money aside from boss hunting. If you do end up killing green dragons, bank the hides as well to sell for more bones. On top of this, farm herbs every 75-90 minutes for additional profit. Everything else Zaaps said I agree with. You will NEED 70 prayer to boss hunt anyway.
  15. With 99 ranging and void you could expect to get at least 800k an hour.
  16. Average is about 90 bars per 100 kc.
  17. I tried using one before but kept accidently picking it up, and for tasks a combat familiar would be best as it speeds kills up a lot. Combat familiars don't help when you're two hitting them anyway. I suppose if you're lower level you might want one.
  18. You calculated the net cost correctly, but then inserted the gross cost.
  19. If you have one, Zamorak Hawk is my favorite "Zamorak item" since you can wear the optimal gear. Wear: Helmet: Neitiznot Cape: Soulwars > Ardougne 3 > Fire Cape Amulet: Fury Weapon: Abyssal Whip Shield: Rune Defender Body/Legs: Proselyte Gloves: Barrows Boots: Dragon Ring: Berserker (i) / Berserker Replace as necessary. Take 4 of each super attack and strength, a teleport out, bird food, a special weapon (DDS is good), a holy wrench, and prayer potions. Have 2-3 open spaces. I recommend only picking up natures, essence, boots, and clues.
  20. Camping or just a task?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.