Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Is he actually weak to stab? I used whip and defender and shredded him.
  2. How do you One-click the Summer Garden? plz explain 1 click, do u time it perfeclt so u click the middle and run past them all at a certain point? You align the guardians so you can just click on the tree in the middle and your character will run through the entire maze. I might write a guide on it sometime. Once you get the hang of it you can get 130-150k xp/hour.
  3. Grats Bacon, sorry I couldn't make it D: Anyway... finally got this. I got sick of tying for a +6 stew, and spent 45 minutes getting an extra level. Thanks again Pere for showing me how to one-click Summer Garden! :<3: I used the 200k xp on prayer and leveled that to 89, too.
  4. Borrow a SS or ZS for 2-3 hours from a friend, if you can.
  5. Right. Because you won't be cannoning Dark Beasts or Warped Tbirds or Scabarites. It should be less than 200k for sure.
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Q9aIv1trc Although this information is slightly outdated (primarily the use of piety and super potions, as well as Duradel as a master), it should give you a good idea of what to expect. This guy used 150k cannonballs for 6m experience, as well as 3900? prayer potions, pietying every task. Since you have about 8.6m xp to go, I'd estimate you'd use around 200k cannonballs and 5000 prayer potions.
  7. Bladewing replied to I_am_Geed's topic in Rants
    Brews have been underpriced for a long time. They're just now beginning to rise. The only reason you should ever train with brews is if you are levele 81-83. At 84 you gain access to even faster experience at a much lower cost. You could buy toadflax and crushed nests and get assistance to make some for yourself. The Grand Exchange is not a store - if no one is selling, there's a reason, and you should get the item yourself.
  8. Start by brushing your teeth, taking a shower, and putting on some fresh clothes.
  9. 3.5m herblore xp? Took only like 6 hours (and like 90m).
  10. Don't you have to mine it from the backside?
  11. Good for me, I own a green one :mrgreen:
  12. Good luck getting in an LS world.
  13. And you know they are bots how? They're bald :3
  14. Bladewing replied to Robert_R's topic in Rants
    That picture was just to show that there has not been a universal nerf, and you just got unlucky. It has long been established that your herb yield does not increase with level. I still get the same average rate as I did at 40 farming. When, on the goals tab, it says "you will get more yield" or whatever the wording is, it refers to allottments, hops, and the like. I notice a much larger yield in these than I did at lower levels.
  15. Bladewing replied to Robert_R's topic in Rants
    50 seeds grown: No universal nerf. You just had bad luck.
  16. Everything sounds ok, just don't do mages... I did 7 tasks there so far: not one d boot drop & haven't gotten 1 single charm... You didn't get any charms as mages don't drop charms (looks at earlier post). As for the boot thing you're just getting some bad luck. Average is about 1/200 or so. Which usually means about one per task. I didn't get a mage task until 90 slayer so my drops are a little low. Average is about double that, around 1:110.
  17. This is what I wear, excluding helmet: Accumulator Fury Crossbow Spectral Armadyl Chest and Skirt Barrows Gloves Infinity boots :oops: Given this, the usefulness of an increase in 25 of ranged and melee defence that Verac's gives over Neitiznot exceeds 2 ranged attack and 3 magic defense. I actually take most of my damage from the meleer, so for soloing and duoing, Verac's is better. Arguably Armadyl Helmet would be better for trio+, but I don't really trio much anymore.
  18. Bladewing replied to SportsGuy's topic in Rants
    http://forum.tip.it/topic/81480-how-i-lost-my-items-by-scamming-dying-and-others/
  19. Cheapest: Identifying Torstols Fastest: Buying the highest level (unf) potion you can make. What I'd actually recommend is buying Snapdragon potions and making super restores until 76 herblore, where you should buy Lantadyme potions and make Magic potions. At 84 you should make Recover Specials, and at 88 you should make Extreme Attacks. Beware: Prices change and you should watch them. Here's the rule of thumb: if you consider making (unf) potions one of your better methods of making cash, you should buy herbs and make the (unf). If you consider making (unf) potions a bad way of making cash, buy the (unf) pots yourself. Knowing you Donkey I know that this is a bad money maker for you, so definitely buy the (unf) potions.
  20. Wait you're quitting, but you're still going to spend the time to train skills? I guess if you want to burn money quickly Herblore is the way to go. You can use up about 15m an hour, depending on what method you choose.
  21. Junk is something you could not sell on the exchange. So junk isn't worth nothing, it's just worth less than its GE value. Something on the GE for 1000 coins may only really be worth 600 coins.
  22. I've gotten all of the items, and everything has disappeared of the list except this. But all of them are crossed off? What am I missing? EDIT: Nevermind, it just doesn't show that I still need the Red Dragon and Bronze Dragon Bones. I feel silly D:
  23. Cannoning with a Yak is about 800k profit an hour, not sure on the xp rates but it wouldn't be amazing. Better to chin either monkey skeletons or nechyraels.
  24. Easier to beat people at clicking. You can get unlucky with hits, but if you are good at clicking they cannot steal the kill back. I get more kills per hour at clan wars greens than in the chaos tunnels. Consider that I have maxed melee and herblore. Clan Wars is faster banking too, by the way
  25. Hitpoints at 29.4m xp, followed shortly by Strength at about 28m xp. I guess these are the highest because I do a lot of combat with my whip on controlled. The reason Strength is ahead of Attack/Defence is simply that I got it to 99 first. My highest ranked skill would be Herblore at just under 4000th, unless you count minigames, in which case I'm ranked about 2900 in Duel Tournaments :^_^:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.