Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=OMG CAPSLOCKS INFOMERCIALS GUDDEALS SCREAMINGLOUDLY INTHETRANQUILOFFTOPIC WORDSWORDSWORDS PESKYDEEPSTAINSTHATDONTCOMEOFFWITHYOURSTANDARDSTAINREMOVER][/hide] Fooo, TY
  2. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Thanks guys. Happy belated birthday Rangeor. I'm not too into birthdays myself.
  3. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Is it your birthday today?? Because it's mine - July 28th. :P
  4. Charizard by Zantos!
  5. How dare you plot against me. I hereby claim the glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea (NK). My first demand is that China is to send us 20 million dollars as recompense for not furthering our nuclear weapons program in this week of July.
  6. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Too many Australian rapists with access to facial identification databases? Only joking, I understand, but not really. :-s
  7. [hide=This][/hide] Nah, but in all seriousness, I took Taekwondo for a few years when I was younger, didn't find it very helpful. I've never been in a fight, usually just because I'm pretty passive about things like that. If I ever absolutely needed to hurt someone I would probably just use a weapon/something that stabs, or find something to throw at their head.
  8. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    What is a Mii? And I've had buzzed hair 80% of my life, decided to grow it out this summer. Those profiles you can create on the Wii. With the bloated heads, wacky hair-doos and out-of-proportion facial appendages. Ooops. Sorry. :-# But they're good to socialize with ? Ummm.... When you find yourself in a hole... The volume of my hair and the shininess of my leather jacket are directly proportional to the amount of hot chicks that flock to me. Oh, and I'm rather content with my facial appendages, thank you. Adrenal, post your hideous face so I can make you self-conscious too. :cry: :pray:
  9. I have a nice wooden Go set with a few hundred of those pebbles, but I never bothered to learn how to play it. I got it from my grandfather.
  10. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh yeah? Well your existence makes me laugh. :twisted: What is a Mii? And I've had buzzed hair 80% of my life, decided to grow it out this summer.
  11. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I took a picture of 0 seriousness just now, but I decided I'm not going to upload it. :oops: :lol:
  12. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    IDK [hide=Serious Level][/hide] [hide=Serious Level][/hide] [hide=Serious Level][/hide]
  13. My virginity, :shame: never hire a... Only joking. I've lost a lot of things, and when I do lose them I become more motivated than before. Just today I was using one of my grandfather's new tractors, and when I detached a cart from behind it I didn't remember where I put the pin that holds the cart in place. I told him I had lost it, and now I have to pay for a new one :-# . I learned for the thousandth time that I should always keep track of little trinkets and whachamacallits, they always prove to be so evanescent and so horrible to lose. So the lesson kids: when detaching a cart from the back its respective tractor or lockable transportation device of some kind, always put those little cylindrical pins that hold the cart in place in a place pre-approved by your grandfather.
  14. l0rd replied to Knotch_Blade's topic in Off-Topic
    My last day of the Boy Scouts was when I was around 13 and choked on a piece of an orange. No one knew how to do the Heimlich, and there were like 8 adults in the room -.- They give you hours of lessons on how to tie a knot, but don't take 5 minutes to explain a very helpful lifesaving skill. I ended up running around the room to adults point to my neck, and eventually one of the mothers there punched me in the stomach and patted my back till I coughed it up. :(
  15. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Didn't you reserve a spot on this thread for your hideous face Adrenal? Not seeing it. :^o
  16. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Omg, yes we should! :lol: Excuse me while I go clean the mildew off of my stuffed dinosaur.
  17. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't see any deeper meaning or way that the dream can be reflected onto real-life, it's just floppin random. :lol: Your dream is a cocktail of "The Dairy Queen Effect", the recent "Real-Life Pictures" discussion of stuffed animals, "The Running Thread", and "Scariest Moments in Your Life", and "The Worst Way to Die" threads.
  18. It's just weird because this is the first time I've listened to them in over a year. :shock: Ear Ever Hear by XBXRX
  19. New Genious by Gorrilaz Edit: Weird, didn't even see your post before I posted LatinoKing.
  20. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Either low blood-pressure or orthodontic hypertension. Eat more junk candies and cheezburgerz. Yep, I awoke gasping for air. One of a few near-death experiences :uhh: . Oh wait, are ya calling me a lunatic, pal? :XD: Err... no... I'd never call you that! :uhh: Honest. :uhh: Throw me in the looney-bin why don't ya? These blue smileys are making me giggle. :uhh: I'm tired. haven't slept in over a day. Speaking of cheeseburgers, I want one. I'm rambling...in text. Just got breakfast @ McDonalds for the first time in my life. Asked them if they were serving the dollar menu cheeseburgers and he laughed at me.
  21. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep, I awoke gasping for air. One of a few near-death experiences :uhh: . Oh wait, are ya calling me a lunatic, pal? :XD:
  22. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Lmao :cry: You need to go punch a chav IRL now, for what they did to you! Reminds me of this dream I had where there was this lunatic trying to kill me, and I smothered him with a pillow, but I ended up waking up because I was pushing the pillow onto my face. :oops:
  23. Damn dude. Only thing to do is to talk to her and your parents and come to a unanimous decision about your relationship and whether or not you will want it aborted.
  24. l0rd replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Inglehoffer mustard, I eat it plain
  25. Panic, then cry for hours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.