Everything posted by l0rd
-
DONT LOOK AT ANY OTHER THREAD BUT THIS ONE
dude, lets meat :ugeek:
-
Fooman's Blog
I has life i sware. [hide=][/hide] gf
-
Fooman's Blog
CHA-CHING indeed.
-
First Solo Drop
Gratz 7/10. Basically rating your luck, but nice, spend it wisely.
-
--Long time no talk + Goals--
2 much to read :( but nice combats and slayer, 9/10
-
DONT LOOK AT ANY OTHER THREAD BUT THIS ONE
I wanted to be in my box, alone, away from the evils. FRUGALITY MY FRIEND! TY both Jesus's babe http://digg.com/celebrity/Miley_Cyrus_h ... _1992_2008 But Mylie Cyrus is. ;) Tomato...potato thanx dewd u sir, win. no u. ty pls. thank you good Sumaritan. u2nice <444444444444444444444444444444444444 **** you too. <3u ty and ^ LETS MEAT IRL 4 FURTHER PROPOSITIONS NUB ME2, AND THANX YOUR GOING TO JAIL BUDDI. 9/19/08 lol how did you miss his leet threads? viewtopic.php?f=78&t=762450 METHINKS, <3 Wtf? This. nub chinnerd I forgot to put Soulja Boy Wtf?
-
DONT LOOK AT ANY OTHER THREAD BUT THIS ONE
Hi. Before getting 99 defence I decided to get a semi-respectable 99. I tanned all my hides from lvl 91-99 in Canifis and Al-Kharid, mostly making green bodies. [hide=Stats][/hide] [hide=Thanks2]SPA INS he followed me around for around 5 hours while tanning, and helped me step into the 4th dimension, he also blackmailed me into putting his name on here :( LILWAYNE DMX KANYE WEST YOUNG BUCK ^ AND ALL THE OTHER RESPECTABLE AND THOUGHT PROVOKING MUSICIANS. ZEZIMA and JESUS, FOR LOVING ME All the actors, actresses and musical artists that I listened/watched while crafting bannanas and the president or founder of all the banana companies, b/c bananas r gud ALL IRC CHANNELS I R IN4 ENTERTAINING ME DURING MY MUTES Socrates - This dude is my real home boy Ben Stiller - b/c of his scar Heath Ledger, Bernie Mac, Opera, Mylie Cyrus - My condolences to their families. ALL MY FRIENDS IN GAME OR IN IRC(dont wanna name them all) 4 da people who invented RUNESCRIPT, u r gud and nize. TIP.IT 4 being the most visited Italian website domain in the US.[/hide] LET THE FLAMES/LURV BEGIN. :mrgreen: [/hi]
-
Well someone told me to post this bandos trip.......
5/10. I know you got an abnormal amount of drops, but 8m profit isn't awsome imo. Blame the market, or the low price of bandos.
-
Moo '-'@
meow o.
-
Fooman's Blog
^ :thumbdown: dkshardfail
-
Fooman's Blog
dont cha use official werld?
-
98 orbs making!
9.898/10, jus do it
-
Barrow gloves on my zerker pure and 138cb main unbanned!
I got 99 prayer cough and 138cb cough GF I'm Squigtime. GF :twss: I'm muted :twss: Mi nombre Jesús. EDIT: :twss:
-
No one remembers the old schoolers
05/06 aint the gud days nubbins
-
Nearly there...
nice account, max tank eventually? 10/10 :mrgreen:
-
THE BLOG: ~to 99 hunter~
gl and gl
-
|\/\/| Vaqaar's Blog |\/\/| 2 / 10K Abby Demons |\/\/|
GL on your melee goals, add pics and more texts plox :mrgreen:
-
next trip: 2 axe 1 zerker! next one=4 zerk 2 axe!
lol@powerpoint lol@IE 6 :shock: @ drops, grats m8
-
liek z0mgsh wolf has achievements? yep.
5/10, good start. Keep doing what your doing and that will make for a nice rounded account.
-
my first cape - 99 FLETCHING
1/10 for bumping after a week of no posts
-
99 #11 + 2000 Total Level + Sara Hilt Drop
nice 9/10
-
TET and RVET Present ~ Tipit V Rv ~ Castle Wars Extravaganza
moved to world 157
-
Fooman's Blog
mith knives =P~
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
ROFL, I love how is says "for true cat lovers" I LOVE cats alright, LOVE their butts.
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
Yes.