Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. This board is for runescape suggestions, not board suggestions. If you have a suggestion for the forum please pm an admin.
  2. Yep I play. Setting something up sounds pretty good like. There's been previous posts about people that play, but none have managed to sort anything out.
  3. Please use the sticky.
  4. Don't be scared by it. When you get there, everyone you are starting with will be in the same situation as you. The uni/lecturers will make sure you are sorted. It's not as if they are just going to leave you behind. Before I went to uni, teachers were telling me it would be very difficult, but I still managed without too much trouble to begin with :P You will soon get into the routine and you will learn in first year what it takes to do the work. Uni seemed a lot more duanting to me than it actually turned out to be. I had fun when I was at there. Just don't get too worried by it all.
  5. Thats the point... :? No the point was the word "from" not "in"
  6. What? No. I've never heard/read anyone say/write that.
  7. guys, quit with the petty arguing will you.
  8. You mean the TET and this sticky? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=430005
  9. Please don't post the same questions in mutiple topics.
  10. Phil replied to sjonno's topic in Tech and Computers
    Right, did you search before posting? I'm betting no. I'm not gonna give you the link, but instead you will learn how to use the search fuction. 1. Go here - http://forum.tip.it/search.php 2. Where it says Search for keywords type the following... Camtasia AND guide 3. Look at the 2nd result (this thread is the first.) Easy isn't it?
  11. Use the advertising sticky.
  12. Welcome! As dusqi said - rl pics aren't allowed here for safety reasons so I've edited them out of your post. As you are new to tipit I suggest you read the forum rules so that you know what's allowed and what's not :)
  13. ask your dad. We aren't going to help people get around blocks. thanks.
  14. This is the tech board, not the help and advice board.
  15. This is a non runescape board. Please check which board you are in before posting.
  16. Doesn't anyone else find it ironic that the thread starter spent all that time creating a fake interview? Nothing better to do with your time?
  17. Why did you post this in a non-runescape board? Did you forget to read the rules?
  18. Flash files are censored on the boards. Read the sticky on the help board for help with sigs.
  19. Please use the advertising sticky.
  20. Ehh it's not ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month, but rather ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã3.20/month. That is very cheap for a game really.
  21. Ahh what I know an accord as - http://www.kris.1000lecie.pl/accordpics/accord.html
  22. Actually I've locked the one in general. Please use the advertising sticky :) Sorry MXM :P
  23. We have Honda Accord's here too, Mazda 626's are very different from them. I'm sure they aren't the same cars where you are.
  24. My mum has a Mazda 626 and I used to drive it(learnt to drive in it actually). They are great cars. If I had a chance to get one myself I would :)
  25. Also please read the board rules before posting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.