Everything posted by Phil
-
First 1000 On Runescape
Here is the list of the first 2000 Runescape players that were still playing in November 2001. http://www.rsinn.com/users/gugge/signup.html
-
Tip.It awards?
TET and tip.it staff members have something like that. But im starting to get the idea that its kinda frowned upon for some reason... cadburys_egg already suggested this, read the top of the thread. They are called 'ranks' It's not that's frowned upon it's just that the admins don't want to hand out more than is necessary.
-
Why I hate The O.C.
There's 3 things I like watching on tv these days. Neighbours, My Name Is Earl and The OC. Most programmes are a pile of crap now, either they are some reality tv show which got old after the first big brother or they are some soap which just drives you insane with their moaning (eg. Eastenders) At least the OC takes you out of the country and away from the dullness of East London or Manchester.
-
Need Help With Linking A HTML Doc To A 'Site'
You need to upload the file to your site or wherever then... The code is Here Although using Word and then saving as a html file? I've never done that so can't help you there. Can't you just save it as a .doc so that people can download it as a word document?
-
just wondering
This subject is being discussed by the admins. If you have any questions about it please pm a member of staff.
-
Tip.It awards?
I was thinking about that... Maybe a temporary one. Unless there was a special vote for it :wink:. Maybe such as "Most random question asker. Spring 2007." If this did go ahead then I don't think there would be ranks involved.
-
WHO ELSE WANTS THE MEDIA MARKET OPEN?!?!
This isn't the place to discuss this. If you have a complaint please pm an admin. The media market is shut just now because of Jagex's new rules. This problem is being discussed by admins as we speak.
-
Article about Runescape on the BBC
Yeah but you have to remember that this is a girl who uses an online game to try and see what things would be like in real life :shock:
-
Article about Runescape on the BBC
Oh wow! :lol: Interesting article btw.
-
Snow...in MARCH
merged the snow in phoenix topic to the already existing topic about snow in march :)
-
Tip.It awards?
People! vote Phil for best off topic mod 2006!!!! :P
-
10 years today.
Same here, ~20 mins away. Don't think I'll ever forget it.
-
Favourite Football Team?
Sorry mate but there has been a few of these topics recently - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=410 ... t=football (btw what's with the sudden influx of scottish people to the off topic board lately?) :shock:
-
Tip.It awards?
Yep i remember this. I think it was more general board (runescape) involved though.
-
Doing report on life in britain need help
I never said you were insulting anyone. You should have also made it clearer you were talking about England and not Britain (which was asked for in the original post) Well what am I meant to think when you put the two together in your previous post ... "A lot of americans are patriotic, but we aren't, a lot of us are just living to live, not to serve.."
-
Doing report on life in britain need help
What? I can't talk for England but most Scottish people I know are proud of their country, call it "patriotic" if you like. Being patriotic doesn't mean you have to serve your country. pa̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâ÷tri̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâ÷ot̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâ÷ic (ptr-tk) adj. Feeling, expressing, or inspired by love for one's country.
-
Doing report on life in britain need help
accurate of most scottish people? no. Although there are poeple who talk in Scots about. I know a few myself. In your coursework I could just understand what they were talking about but a few words there just go straight over my head. Pretty heavy stuff for a non-scottish person to understand though. Btw Scots isn't a dialect, it's a language. Scots is as much a dialect of English as English is a dialect of Scots. Meaning they both developed in their own ways. (I'm watching a series about the Scots language on the tv. atm, interesting stuff.) :P
-
Doing report on life in britain need help
Like: The high quality of life. Dislike: The way we seem to get ripped off on things, like petrol prices for example. I dunno about people in Glasgow, but I say it all the time :shock: - athough it's more like "Och aye, Jock Mackay" :P
-
Sprained Ankle
Rest it. If you have to move it though get some type of support bandage.
-
Capn Slapaho And His Sleep During Halo
No need to post it here and off topic.
-
Snow...in MARCH
Snow in March in UK (south of the highlands anyway), especially this amount, is unusual. Just measured how deep it is here (Perth) - 8 inches. Snow has stopped now though. Rain predicted tomorrow :( then snow later in the week again. Late winter I guess.
-
Nick and daves random forum
As Anesthesia said, stop spamming.
-
Slobodan Milosevic
Saw this on the news earlier. Can't say that I'm saddend by his death. One less evil person in the world I guess.
-
Books!!! DON DON DON! Books that are fun!
Yep this is the Music and Movies board.
-
Spanish and spanish speakers in tip it
Hi i also speak spanish. :P Yep, I've got everything on the page translated. but thanks anyway :) I just don't want to have more work than is needed in the future. It's handy having a friends who also speak spanish :wink: