Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
Range, Melee, and Mage?
Dang, three topics? Spam much? :P Well, I'd suggest KIll Life's F2P ranging guide. Not sure about magic.
-
Best mage defence
Black vambraces if you can't/won't get dragon or Barrows gloves.
-
Is misspelling of words a crime in RuneScape?
In RuneScape, I don't think it's as bad, to a certain extent. Personally, I occasionally use a few abbreviations, but I normally use grammar. The real place it's bad is in the forums. On forums, you've got all the time in the world to type out your post, so why not make sure it's got at least decent grammar? Unless, of course, you want to look like a bumbling baboon. :wink:
-
Is scamming scammers acceptable?
But three rights make a left. \ Seriously though. Why should I stoop to their level? Vengeance is overrated. Better to just report scammers and be on your merry.
-
Rate my barrows setup.
Well, here's my setup that works great. Berserker+Farseer helm (If possible, switch Berserker for Neitiznot) Glory Torag's plate Verac's skirt (just as good as Torag's legs but with prayer bonus) God cape Unholy book (Guthix works fine too) Rune boots (Defence > Magic) Ring of Life (Just in case) Rune/adamant arrows I bring a whip, DDP++, super attack, one prayer potion (in case of emergencies/Karil tunnel), runes, teletablets, d'hide top and chaps, and MSB. Rest is monkfish with a few sharks. Note that I have 65 mage, 70 defence, 71 attack+strength, and 64 ranged. I can do Barrows without prayer potions and I can melee Karil with fairly decent ease. Of course, you're higher than me by far, so you'll be much better. :D And I easily mage them in my melee armor. Splashes are incredibly rare for me. :)
-
Godsword w/o hilt?
Yes indeed, the hilts are interchangeable. It allows you to change between the different special attacks.
-
Best barrows set
Hard to say. Guthan is the best for Slayer and lower level training for its healing. Torag is best for cheap yet excellent defense. Verac is awesome for bosses, like the Kalphite Queen, and staking. Dharok is great for strength training. They all have about the same defensive values, though.
-
End of the line for powerful weapons?
The day of that release, the RSOF would crash due to the amount of rants saying "OMG WTF JADEX ITS TOO HARD 2 GET IT". Because they want something easy to get. :-w
-
What can only be described as "RuneScape static"...
That worked, thanks. :) But for some reason this is a very common problem for me. It's always static-filled when I get on.
-
What can only be described as "RuneScape static"...
Both of those ideas proved unsuccessful. #-o Then I tried with Internet Explorer, and lo and behold, no static. :|
-
What can only be described as "RuneScape static"...
It happens on every news page and every Knowledge Base article. Any ideas as to what exactly it is and how to fix it?
-
can i kill barrows effectively?
Then just pray on everybody. If you're so rich, it shouldn't be a problem.
-
dragon hide body
Yay, thanks for not making me look like an idiot... wait a second, did he have 40 defence, or 1 defence? :-k
-
can i kill barrows effectively?
Kill them? Sure. Efficiently? Nope. Get at least 60 magic, 60 range and 70 defense, the higher the better. Then you'll be so much better off. :)
-
Higher lvl Barrows Guide??
Saru's guide to Barrows should be a big help.
-
repeating chat faster
Yup, they're using autotypers. They're against the rules, since it's technically macroing.
-
prayer books
Zamorak pages: 150-200K each Saradomin pages: 70-100K each Guthix pages: 40-60K each However, I'd suggest only getting Zamorak. It's the most useful one, I'd say.
-
dragon hide body
I'm pretty sure you need Dragon Slayer to wear any dragonhide body.
-
The complete "Should F2P get updates?" Debate! 5,000 views!
Your wrong and judging by that :lol: you think your smart for having corrected someone. You should probably look into things before trying to correct someone. Ill admit you probably were not around at the time its was a while ago. You're probably right. I remember when Jagex added 12 new spaces, but that certainly wasn't a doubling. I've been playing since Christmas '05, I believe. I probably did miss a major F2P bank update. Sorry, I sounded pretty arrogant. I just thought they were exaggerating the size difference. #-o It was before my time, then. Generally F2P? There are always members complaining about how their last update was pathetic, whether it be because it was too easy or the requirements were too high. Most free players realize we won't get many updates so try to enjoy what we DO get.Personally, I always saw a great deal of complaint when I was totally F2P about how they never got updates. Now though, I've been P2P for a couple months, and I'm beginning to see those members that aren't happy with whatever Jagex does. Makes me wonder why they haven't left the game...
-
wats better fly fishing or bait fishing
Fly fishing is pretty much the fastest experience you can get at all levels, with monkfish at high fishing levels being very close. If you want high fishing, then keep fly fishing. :)
-
Meleeing Barrows?
Erm, how high-leveled are your friends? I can't melee people in Barrows armor and 70 defence without super sets and prayers, and I'm 71 attack/strength... :-w
-
Vegeta and 9000? - Answered
Since none of you actually know... :shame: Watch that with sound on. It'll explain everything.
-
Best defensive gear for level 60 defence?
Sure, dragon med helm wins for pure defence. But a helm of Neitiznot is sooo much more useful. It's got practically identical defensive stats, in fact, better in some places... plus a strength and prayer bonus! And it looks cooler. :P Comparison: Dragon med vs. Neitiznot
-
Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.
hey, look! It's me! Also, I introduced the "over nine thousand" thing about 2 weeks ago and everyone spammed it. Noobs. :wall: Oh wait, you didn't. :P That link is what it's from, by the way. It's awesome. \ :XD:
-
Snake Charm
I know you get one from The Feud quest.