Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
fishing/cooking
Yarr, it be dependin' on if ye want those fishing levels or not. If ye want a plunderous leveling, then ye be needin' to cook those little fishies. But if ye just want to learn how to be a better fisher, then ye don't be needin' to keep 'em. Yarr! Have a happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! Yarr!
-
Pirate hook help
Crap, I forgot today was Talk Like a Pirate Day! Yarr matey, I do be thinkin' that your hook still be lettin' ya wield your rapier or other weapon of choice. Yarrr!
-
Jard Y Dooku's NEW Ultimate Monster Examine Guide v3.0
Jolly good. :)
-
What can i invest on range?
Dang, your crystal bow recharges are 180k? You could range blue dragons, and bank & sell the hides and bones. You'll make some decent money and experience, and certainly pay for the recharges. As for god armor and Seercull, well... Seercull's too slow to use to train, and god armor is basically painted black dragonhide.
-
The best Shield/Shield slot item?
Pick the rune defender, unless you NEED to prioritize defense over attack; at that point, I'd say dragon square or an obsidian shield. Zamorak book is best for when you need to pray, plus it's good in Barrows.
-
Barrows...
Setup: Berserker + Farseer Torag's platebody > Rune platebody Verac's plateskirt > Torag's platelegs > Rune platelegs Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Glory Unholy book > Book of balance > Rune kiteshield Slayer staff > Air/fie staff Rune boots > Mystic boots Barrows gloves > Highest RFD > Combat bracelet > Mystic gloves Ring of Life God cape > Trimmed skill cape > Obsidian cape / Skill cape Adamant+ arrows / Mithril+ bolts / Bolt racks (all at least 50) Inventory: Spade Runes needed (Minds + Deaths for Slayer Dart; airs / fires + chaos / deaths for Fire Bolt/Blast) One-click teleport (ectophial, teleport tablet) Dragonhide body + chaps Magic shortbow / Rune crossbow / Karil's crossbow Abyssal whip > Dragon scimitar (Optional DDP++) Defence potion > Super defence potion Prayer potion (Optional super attack) Monkfish > Sharks > Swordfish > Lobsters This is my setup for Barrows. It works wonders. If you've got a whip, then you can and probably should melee Karil in the crypt. That's what the optional DDP++ and super attack is for.
-
Make your own diary tasks
Sadly I could never complete that, since I can't actually pay the 10 GP toll. Curse Prince Ali and his free passage.
-
Armor Help
Rune plate's best for all around, or for those with lower motivation. :wink: Fighter torso's got that eye appeal, +4 strength, and better slash defence than rune. Granite's kind of ugly in my opinion, and not really worth it. Just a bit better than rune for double or more the price. Yeurgh.
-
mage help
I'd suggest Slayer Dart at Barrows, and you could use some of the profit to cast Fire Bolt or Slayer Dart at Metal Dragons.
-
Fire Giants
I'd suggest an Ardougne teleport instead of Camelot, if you're using the Waterfall. Also, bring a fire staff and some natures, they drop a few good alchables. I'd also suggest [bleep]ing your vambraces at least, or get a combat bracelet. :P
-
Fire Giants
Yeah, that's a pretty nice setup. If you want, you could bring Guthans to survive a lot longer. Might not be able to stay for terribly long, but since I only range Fire Giants I'm not sure. If you're just training combat for the sake of combat though, I'd totally suggest doing Slayer. :P
-
Combat Bracelet: Slayer Updates ~ Answered.
72 for necklaces, and 74 for bracelets. Thanks both of you for answering. This can be locked or whatever. :)
-
Combat Bracelet: Slayer Updates ~ Answered.
I read that the combat bracelet updates its wearer every ten kills on a Slayer task. Mine hasn't been doing that. Do I need to get it charged so I can get the updated kill counts? If so, would anyone like to trade a charged combat bracelet for an uncharged and 10k? :P
-
Close ~ Answered
Indeed, just type in "Tipitchat".
-
Questions Hitpoints For F2P!!!
Yeah, what he said. There's no actual way to exclusively train hitpoints, so just keep training combat normally.
-
Best monster for level 82 member?
Before you start training, I strongly suggest doing Lost City and Priest in Peril. Dragon longswords and daggers will help your training immensely, and Canifis is an important place for the future. For combat, I'd suggest Slayer as well. I'm higher than you, but I still use the Edgeville master. He gives pretty good tasks.
-
HALF WAY!!!!!!!!
9/10, if you get an untrimmed Slayer cape, I would give you 100K. Seriously. \ EDIT: D'oh! Missed that. :oops:
-
Best Attack Bonus Armour?
Fighter torso gives a good strength bonus. Also, you certainly need to go get a rune defender. +20 slash attack and +5 strength!
-
What armour to buy with 7 mil?
No armor at all? Well, certainly get a basic set of rune platebody, legs, and berserker helm, and a rune defender if you haven't got one. Then, for more advanced killing, try Torag's plate and legs, or Dharok's if you want to train strength. Rune or dragon boots are nice, as well as an obsidian cape. Certainly buy a black mask if you want to train slayer, it helps loads.
-
first d drop eva! :P
Err, it says "selling phat and santa AND 1500airs." :-w 10/10, especially great first dragon drop to have. Next up, visage! :D
-
Dragon Slayer Safespots
No safespots anymore.
-
Barrows Training
I hit 10s at 64 ranged with adamant arrows and MSB.
-
Crafting F2p (close plz)
Tiaras or hardleather crafting are the two fastest ways to craft in F2P. Mining and smithing your own silver is kind of slow, but think of the three-way experience you get!
-
pronunciation?
Gee-el-i-nor Soft "G", accent on second syllable. Four syllables. But it seems to me that there are too many pronunciations to narrow it down to one. Everybody's got a different opinion on how it's pronounced.
-
Fire Bolts!
Well then, I guess I'll keep maging metal dragons. Thanks for all the replies. :)