Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
Meleeing the brothers
Without Veracs, you won't hit very much on them with melee. The best method for you would be to mage the melee brothers with Slayer Dart/fire bolt with Chaos Gauntlets, melee Karil with a DDS + whip with a super attack, and range Ahrim.
-
Bronze Knives. ~ Answered.
Crap. Ah well. I'll be getting 50 thieving eventually, at least. Thanks for all the help. :)
-
Cannon again.
Here's a great guide for profit cannoning.
-
Bronze Knives. ~ Answered.
Rogue's Den. Excellent. I'm going to hope there aren't any thieving requirements to access his shop... ...are there?
-
Best way to 66 mage?
Actually, since you only need to get inside the magic guild, you could get by with 63 magic and a Wizard's Mind Bomb, or 62 and a magic potion. I'd suggest failing curses to get there, very cheap training.
-
Bronze Knives. ~ Answered.
I hear that bronze knives are either 4 or 14 each now, I'm assuming in a shop... but which shop? I've never seen knives in a shop before... then again, I guess I haven't gotten around much. :-w EDIT: See my second post as well. :)
-
Blood runes from bloodvelds
They have low defence, 120HP, and have decent drops, so no reason why you should skip them. Plus, you can use guthans on them (even though they're mage-based). I dunno about Guthans, every time I tried to wear it on my last task, I'd get hit for 5-6-5-5 and heal 15. Still down more than I started with. I'd suggest melee with your absolute best magic defence, or better yet, ranged. You'll get not only bloods, but plenty of fires, GP and a few alchables.
-
how the hell can you get in troll stronghold?
Just do Troll Stronghold. It's really easy, I did it at level 89 (your level, as your signature proclaims).
-
question about accumulator
The accumulator works on unblocked safespots. Let me try a crappy diagram. WORKS: ...X... --- --- ...OO... The X is you, OO is monster, dashes are the boundary. Since there's a gap in the wall that you can shoot through, the arrows get retrieved. Basically, as long as there's nothing in the way like a wall, then you're good. Places like the Fire Giants and Karamja lesser demons are good examples.
-
HOW I plan on doin' Fight Caves tonight. What do you think?
Did you do Slug Menace? Do that if you haven't, it unlocks proselyte. Sir Tiffy Cashien sells it in Falador park after the quest, same guy who sells you initiate. It's a good deal better than Initiate, and still quite cheap. I'd suggest enough runes for at least 200 casts. More as backup is always better, of course, plus you can sell whatever you don't use after. But really, you don't need runes, just brews, super restores, and three range potions. I hear a rune crossbow with mithril or higher bolts is best - you can wear a shield (Zamorak book for prayer + attack), it hits faster, and doesn't degrade. I'd suggest wearing an accumulator if you do decide on a crossbow - do the Animal Magnetism quest.
-
Mind Runes in Shops
17 each, I do believe.
-
Need help with Gutting people with a DDS
Get 70+ strength and range, MSB/dragon scimitar, then DDS KO?
-
65-70 Range: Arrows Used.
Not really sure how to calculate this, because I don't know how I hit with bronze - never use them, heh. Could anyone tell me about how many bronze arrows I'd need from 65-70, not picking up? I plan on doing caged ogres, or another safespot somewhere. Since the whole infinite bronze for 7 each came into play, there aren't any monetary issues.
-
Ranging with Arrows
If you got irons, it'd only be a few ten thousand less. For instance, bronze would be 600K, iron would be 570-580K. You're better off buying 600K bronze for 7 each at the general store, pretty dang cheap. :P
-
Orange Dye
The Varrock clothes shop doesn't sell dye, and it never did anyway.
-
best ranged set!
Add to that a leather body or robe top, an accumulator (but I'm pretty sure that would give you 11 prayer) or obsidian cape, unholy book with the crossbow, and an archers ring. Can't help you with staking though. :-w
-
abyssal demons
Well, technically you can kill them at 80 slayer with a lot of wild pies (+5 Slayer). But you wouldn't stand a chance against them anyways.
-
Fastest way to 40 smithing? Please help.
Definitely do Knight's Sword. I believe that took me from 1-32 smithing. If you have done it, then just buy coal + iron, smelt into steel, and re-sell for a profit. You could also smelt those bars into cannonballs, yielding a bigger profit, but that would be twice as long.
-
how would this do?
Go out and do Dragon Slayer right now, and then get 40 defence. If you got 40 defence and then did Dragon Slayer, you'd go a bit over. Not great if you wanted exactly 40. And, yes, get 70+ ranged, the higher the better! :)
-
Rate my F2P Pures Bank!!
show me those posts? they are flaming him for cheating...a good reason to be flamed. There is never a good reason to flame.
-
What's better???
Granite plate is poop. Torag's is awesome. :D
-
Are your randoms way uneven too?
I get an annoyingly high amount of mimes, drill sergeants, and freaky foresters. Ironically, these insane amounts only came after 17 months of not getting any of these. I've only gotten 4 frogs ever. I get many a Mysterious Old Man in all forms, and it's often a maze. I never get strange plants, shades, Drunken Dwarf, Sandwich Lady, and I can't remember when I last got an Evil Chicken. Oh, and I've never gotten a member's only random other than Dr. Jekyll, in three months of P2P. :-k
-
Regicide
Other than the unlocking of the expansive elf lands, and opening a path to the crystal bow, then yeah, I guess the dragon halberd is the only reward. Also, you can get it for 250K-ish from players.
-
Recipie For Disaster
You must complete EVERYTHING in RFD to unlock the Barrows gloves, yes. And I'm pretty sure that every subquest unlocks a new level of glove.
-
Accumulator
The accumulator picks up almost all types of fired ammunition - arrows, bolts, knives, darts. Crossbows have nearly the same range as shortbows, I believe. Maybe actually a little longer. They also deal much greater damage. I hit 10s with MSB + adamant arrows, but 14-16s with rune crossbow, unholy book, and mithril bolts. 65 ranged by the way.