Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
-19 mage bonus and 72-73 mage.
Err... why? Mystic gloves/boots/hat are pointless at that level. I go in with -20ish magic, I'm 69 magic, and I probably splash once every forty casts in: Torag plate, Verac skirt, Neitiznot, God cape, unholy book/rune defender, rune boots, highest RFD gloves, rune arrows/mith+ bolts, glory. Try to prioritize melee defence without letting your magic go under -20-25. You NEED to range or melee Ahrim. If you try to melee him, he drains stats a lot more (not too good), so I'd suggest you get 60+ ranged for him. You can melee Karil pretty easily with a DDS, whip, and a super attack potion - otherwise, just mage him, you'll only splash a bit more.
-
GWD: Zammy bridge.
The only possible explanation I could think of is that he had a cat following him. :-k
-
Help with avianses killing!!!!!!
You need a Zamorak item to avoid the Goraks. Try using a Zamorak book.
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
100 kills in, and I've already gotten a ranged level and over 340K profit. This guide rocks. \ Even at lower (65-66) ranged levels these things fall pretty fast. Excellent guide, hope it doesn't get nerfed. :P
-
New bankpicture, rate please :).
The only thing you could really improve on drastically would be a rare, but who needs those? :P I also like how you don't waste money on things like every single FULL Barrows set. I don't understand people who buy things like Torag's hammers and Ahrim's staff and Karil's coif. Kind of pointless. Anyways. Yeah. Rating. 9.5/10, nobody is perfect. ;) :D Loving the runes, teletablets, maples, dragon bones... sheesh. Insane.
-
99 magic - Level 55 combat. Video added.
I think his drop trading level is 1. Maybe 2. :-k Grats on 99 magic. That's quite hawt, especially for a level 55. Good luck on your future staking! :)
-
Mining coal and iron
Iron in Yanille, Coal at the Coal Trucks. I'm assuming your mining level actually is 50, so I won't suggest the Guild. :P
-
Account locking..
You'd be best off messaging Jagex personally about it.
-
where to train my mage? from 63 to 75 is there any better wa
Agreed. If you sold your deaths, you'd have twice as many spells - think of the extra experience! Plus, with chaos gauntlets, you'll be hitting 15s, just one less than Fire Blast! I'd suggest Iron Dragons at and after 70 magic, but until you reach that, Ankous are pretty nice. Heck, with the way they drop bloods, deaths, pure essence, and other stuff, you might even make a profit!
-
Thieving 59+
no offence but im not going to listen to a f2p noob with a crappy sig Wow, that's really harsh. And what were you looking for? Advice? That's what he gave. Some F2Pers still know lots about P2P, surprisingly enough. I knew a lot about it when I was F2P. So, to quote you, "no offence" but you're a jerk.
-
Will my aviansie setup work?
If you don't want to get an unholy book (suggested) then I suggest getting the three-times-as-cheap book of balance. Still gives +4 attack. Take off the rune boots, and get snakeskin/ranger - rune lowers ranged attack bonus, and you don't need defence bonus due to prayer anyway.
-
Help with Slayer Task
Plenty. Dagganoths, Kalphites, hellhounds... I really like harpie bug swarms and lesser demons... I'd suggest that you use Vannaka as your Master. I use him, and I'm about your level - 4/5 times my tasks are enjoyable and good experience + drops.
-
Im a noob in studded?
Generally, we nerds are quite literate. All these brains and whatnot. ;)
-
Costume help!
Who can you make with new player kits? This might be it?
-
Gloves Question
Only get dragon gloves if you plan on NEVER attempting to get Barrows gloves. Otherwise, stick with rune and finish RFD.
-
need help with dharoks
Bah. I could list multiple places that you could easily make over 330K in fifteen hours of combat. Ankous, fire giants, a bunch of slayer monsters... since technically the drops gained would need to be over ~350k-400k every fifteen hours, depending on how you obtain your food. I suggest ankous as well. If an hour there gives me 100+ bloods/deaths, a few decent herbs, adamant arrows, and the odd clue scroll, then 330K in fifteen hours is easy. They rarely hit, especially when your defence values are that high, and they only have a max of eight. Try taking some cheap potion sets form the Warrior's Guild they're about 250GP for a set. May you enjoy your Dharoking, good luck, and don't lose that helm! ;)
-
Guthans useful without spear?
Great setup for Slayer: Black mask, Guthan's plate and skirt, Abyssal whip/dragon scimitar + rune defender, rest can be mixed. Bring along the helm and spear, so you can switch to full Guthans when you want to heal.
-
A place to sell 144k willow logs...
Erm, you'd go to the Marketplace, subforum Fletching. It seems fairly self-explanatory. :-w
-
Best f2p fishing xp
Agreed, fly fishing is the ultimate fishing experience. You could drop you fish or cook and give them away there for even faster experience if you don't want to bank. But you'll certainly benefit from all those raw fish that need cooking. :)
-
Back to My Roots Quest Guide
This should go in the Player-Made Guides section. Actually, the last time you tried to post this here, it got moved, so... maybe you didn't understand why it got moved?
-
Karils degradeing?
Barrows armor always degrades in all forms of combat, safespot or not. So yes, it will degrade. Better off using black dragonhide, same ranged attack bonus (which is all that matters if you're in a safespot, anyway).
-
Absolute fastest Ranged xp?
Using chinchompas at Ape Atoll at the zombie monkeys. Multicombat, splash damage, always using prayer and range potions. But it's quite expensive.
-
World 2 Help
Well, the link for World 2: http://ul8.runescape.com/l1,p0,j0 Just turn off JavaScript and go to it. But maybe you're looking for the Guide to Desktop Shortcuts?
-
crumble undead and salve(e) at barrows
They don't just not work well, they don't work at all. Disappointing. :(
-
PK Problems
You can get really high strength (80+). If you ever want to be or already are a member, then get 45 defence.